Vol. 7 Ch. 61 The Final Wish

Yang's POV

In her mind

I was in a room, sitting at a table. I turned to my left and saw Weiss. She looked at me and said, "Is this a dream?" I shrugged and said, "I don't think so, but I'm not sure." Then we heard the voice from before say, "This is a dream, but it's between both of you. But it is completely real." We looked towards the source and saw a female figure slowly walk towards the table and sit down, facing us. She looked a lot like me, but with light blue eyes like Weiss. My eyes widened as I suddenly recognized the woman and I said, "Wait, you're Julia, aren't you?" She smiled and said, "You are correct. Now, Yang, Weiss, before I begin, I would like to thank you both for making Y/N happy for me. Now I know that you two are probably wondering how you're talking with me. The reason is my semblance. It gave me the ability to grant wishes of others. Now I'm afraid this will be the last time I'll be able to grant anyone a wish. So I feel that it's only right for you two to get the wish." Weiss and I looked at each other and said, "Weiss and I are worried about Y/N. He's worried about losing us and being forced to move on. So I think that I speak for both me and Weiss when I ask for this wish. I wish that Y/N's immortality will work until both Weiss and I are dead. Then he'll be able to die from old age." Julia smiled and said, "As you wish. I think that was a wonderful thing to do for him." I smiled and Weiss said, "As do I." Julia smiled and said, "By the way, I kinda had a feeling that you two would ask for that once we spoke. Now it's time for you two to wake up. But before you leave, I just want to say two things. First off, thank you both for making Y/N happy. Secondly, please take good care of him for me." Weiss and I both nodded and said, "We will. It was nice to finally meet you." She smiled and said, "Likewise." Then everything faded away as I woke up.

Back In Reality

I opened my eyes and looked at Weiss, who was looking back at me. I paused before saying, "Did we just─?" Weiss replied, "I think we did." We both smiled and laid back down next to our fiancé.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. The next one will probably be the Epilogue.
Master out.