Vol. 4 Ch. 36 Making Up And Out

Your POV

I followed Yang upstairs to her room and sat down next to her on the bed. She took a deep breath and said, "I've been thinking about what you said earlier. I know that I've been kinda distant lately, but I just wanted to say, I'm sorry. I know you've been through worse. It's just I've never been through something this bad before. Will you please forgive me?" I smiled warmly and said, "Of course, I'll forgive you. I love you and I'm here for you. I know what it's like to go through something like this, it's a feeling that I'm too familiar with. So I'll be here for you because I know how hard it is." She had some tears going down her face. After I wiped them away, she hugged me and cried onto my chest. I hugged her back and gently rubbed her back, while saying in a soft and soothing voice, "Shhh... It's okay. Let it all out. I'm here."

3rd Person POV

Tai walked by the room and paused to look in. He smiled as he saw his daughter and her boyfriend had made up. Then he went downstairs to let them have their moment alone to themselves.

Your POV

I held Yang as she continued crying. When she stopped, she looked up at me and said, "I love you, Y/N." I smiled and said, "I love you too, Yang." Then I gently planted my lips on hers and she kissed me back after placing her arm around my neck. We shared a wonderful and passionate kiss. She started to deepen the kiss and licked my lower lip for entrance. I smirked in the kiss and allowed her access. We started making out very passionately for a while. When we pulled away for air, I smiled and said, "I think we should stop before we get too carried away. But maybe we can finish from here later tonight if you want to go back to sleeping together." She smiled and said, "I'd like that."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.