Vol. 6 Ch. 58 The Return Of The Legend

3rd Person POV

Ruby was looking down with a look of disapproval on her face. She let out a disappointed sigh as Yang said, "I've never seen him this bad." Ruby, along with the rest of Team RWBY and Maria, found Qrow passed out on some stairs leading up to a house. Ruby said, "Come on, let's get him up." The two sisters grabbed their uncle's arms and sat him up. Qrow groaned, rubbed his eyes, and said, "Why am I on the stairs?" Ruby replied, "Probably because no one's home, Uncle Qrow. We've been out looking for Oscar." Qrow said, "Oscar?" The group heard footsteps. They turned to see Jaune, Ren, Nora, as well as Saphron and Terra, who was holding Adrian in her arm, walking towards them. The two mothers looked at Qrow and Terra said sarcastically, "I'm sure this looks great to the neighbors." Saphron lightly elbowed her wife while Jaune and his teammates walked up to the group and Ren said, "No luck?" Blake replied, "No, you?" Jaune said, "Don't worry, we aren't going to Atlas without him." Ruby asked, "We?" The three Team JNPR members shared a smile and Jaune said to his sister, "Sorry we won't be staying." Saphron replied smirking, "No you're not." Terra suggested, "How about we get out of the cold?" The door to the house is heard opening and everyone gasped in shock as a familiar voice was heard as Oscar said, "Oh, I was wondering when you'd get back."

Oscar stood at the doorway, now wearing a fancy green coat. Everyone yelled his name in relief. Nora screamed in joy as Oscar initially had a confused look on his face, and then one of comical terror as the seven students all leapt forward and tackle hugged him. Now inside the house, Ruby helped Oscar up as everyone shared a laugh. Weiss said, "You had us worried sick!" Then Ruby said, "Are you okay?" Grinning, Nora said, "What are you wearing?" Oscar smiled, rubbed the back of his head, and said, "Uh..." The rest of the group steps into the house amd Terra said, "Is something cooking?" Oscar replied, "Oh, uh, yeah. We thought you guys would appreciate a hot meal after... spending all day looking for me, apparently." Jaune spoke up and said, "It's my fault we were all out there in the first place. Oscar, I am so sorry for earlier. I was way, way out of line, and what I said─" Oscar cut him off and said, "No, it's okay. These past few days, I've been scared of the same things you were. I don't know how much longer I'm going to be... me. But I did some thinking, and I do know that I want to do everything I can to help with whatever time I have left." Jaune smiled and said, "Good. This team isn't the same without you, Oscar." Then Ruby said, "Wait a minute. Oscar, did you say 'We'? Who else is here?" Everyone gasped again as they heard another familiar voice say, "Who do you think?"

Your POV

After I had pulled Oscar's casserole out of the oven along with my side dishes, I set them on the counter and threw the towel I was holding over my shoulder. Then I walked into the other room to see the others just as Ruby said, "Who else is here?" I smirked as I leaned against the wall and said, "Who do you think?" They all gasped and turned to me. Yang and Weiss had tears in their eyes as they ran and hugged me. I hugged them back and held them close. When they pulled out the hug, Yang looked at me and said, "Y/N, I'm so sorry for what I said to you. I─" I cut her off by putting a finger on her lips and said, "Don't worry about it, you had a perfectly understanding reason to not trust me. Besides, I'm immortal, so it's not like every single person I tell is as accepting about it as you all. Some people have even gotten me thrown into jail or prison without a real reason. So I know what it's like to truly be and feel alone, it's another feeling that I'm all too familiar with." Yang kissed me on the lips and we both shared an amazing and passionate kiss. Then I turned to Weiss and said, "Come here, Snowflake." Then Weiss and I shared a kiss of our own.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.