Vol. 5 Ch. 46 Wonderful Morning

Your POV

The sunshine pouring through the window woke me up. I yawned and opened my eyes. I turned to see my beautiful girlfriend lying next to me completely naked. I smiled as I remembered what we did night before. I watched as Weiss slowly opened her breathtaking light blue eyes. She looked at me and said, "Hey, Sweetie." I smiled warmly and said, "Hey, baby." She moved closer to me, snuggled up against me, and said, "Last night was amazing. I'm so glad I lost my virginity to you." I kissed her head and replied, "You were also amazing last night." Weiss smiled and said, "I just want to stay here like this all day." I nodded and said, "Me too. I love you, Weiss Schnee." She kissed my neck and said, "I love you too, Y/N L/N." She smiled and said, "I think we should take a shower and stay in bed for the rest of the day." I smiled and said, "What about Yang?" Weiss kissed my cheek and said, "She can join us tonight for a double round if you want." I looked at Weiss shocked and said, "Wow. Weiss, I never you'd be that forward, let alone be interested in doing a threesome with Yang." Weiss smiled and said, "I mean the three of us are dating, so... it makes sense."

She got up and went into the bathroom. She poked her out a couple seconds later and said, "Are you going to join me or not?" I smirked and said, "I wasn't sure if you wanted me to." Weiss rolled her eyes and said, "Of course, I want you to." I smirked and followed her into the shower. After our shower, we laid back down on the bed and went back to cuddling. At one point, my Scroll went off, I grabbed it and saw a message from Yang.

I set my Scroll back on the nightstand and said, "Hey, Snowflake, Yang said breakfast is ready

I set my Scroll back on the nightstand and said, "Hey, Snowflake, Yang said breakfast is ready. I know you wanted to stay in bed for the rest of the day, but how about we do that tomorrow and we spend some time with the others today?" She smiled and said, "Alright. Let's just get dressed."

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N cleaning his weapons)

After dinner, I went over to Yang and Weiss and said, "Hey, I've been thinking about something. I know that you two are both happy with me as I am with you. I love you both so much. So, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long, will you two marry me?" I showed them the rings. They both hugged me and said, "Yes! Yes! Of course we will." I smiled and slid the rings on each of their ring fingers. Then we went to my bedroom.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I know it was kinda short. I want to do another lemon chapter for the next one, but I've never done one with two girls and a guy before so I might take a while to write it.
Master out.