Vol. 6 Ch. 55 Argus At Last

3rd Person POV

After the events at the Brunswick Farm, the group were riding on the flatbed being pulled by Bumblebee. After Maria finished telling them about her being the Grimm Reaper, Qrow said, astounded, "I can't believe it. You... You're the Grimm Reaper, you were a legend! And then you disappeared..." Oscar asked, "How exactly does a legend just disappear?" Qrow replied, "You never used your name, never showed your face. Lots of us thought you were just layin' low. Eventually, we just came to accept that you were probably dead. But the stories about you, I based my weapon off of yours. I wanted to be as good as the Grimm Reaper." Maria said, "Well, I'm nothing but a disappointment, so you're well on your way." Blake asked, "How can you say that?" Maria replied, "Child, a Huntress is supposed to protect others to the bitter end. But after I lost my eyes, I only ever looked after myself. Even after my surgery, I was too afraid to fight. Afraid someone would find me again, finish what the others started. You shouldn't aspire to be like me, especially when some of you are clearly stronger already." Upon hearing this, Yang looked down sadly, stopped the bike, and said, "Y/N must've done the same thing, he never used his name throughout history. That's why he was referred to as the Nameless Huntsman, he never used his name. Now I'm starting to feel bad about yelling at him to leave." Weiss, who was sitting behind Yang on the bike, placed her hand on Yang's shoulder and said, "If he's still the same man we know and love, I'm sure that he's not too far away."

Maria said, "It's... comforting, seeing that your generation seems up to the task of inheriting this world. I'm just sorry I didn't do more to leave it in better shape." Ruby replied, "Well, maybe you can do something now. Teach me to use my powers the way you did." As Maria looked back at Ruby, a Scroll's ringtone can be heard. Ruby pulled her Scroll out and gasped in excitement, saying, "It's Jaune!" Yang looked back in surprise. Everyone said "Huh?" as they wondered how Jaune contacted them, and Weiss said, "How?" Answering her Scroll, Ruby said, "Uh, hello?" Over from the Scroll, Jaune said, "Ruby! Oh, thank you! I've been checking my Scroll for your signal since we made it to the city!" Ruby replied, "The city? Wait..." Ruby looked to her Scroll, her contact name for Jaune being "Vomit Boy". She looks at the little signal symbol under Jaune's portrait, watching it get better as she pointed her Scroll toward the road ahead. The group sees a hill where the snow ends. Yang proceeded forward to drive them up the hill. At the top of the hill, the group sees a walled city in the distance along the ocean. Smiling, Yang said, "Ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived in Argus."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.