14

I miss you pushing me close to the edge
I miss you
I wish I knew what I had when I left
I miss you

You set fire to my world, couldn't handle the heat
Now I'm sleeping alone and I'm starting to freeze
Baby, come bring me hell
Let it rain over me
Baby, come back to me

I want you to ruin my life
You to ruin my life, you to ruin my life, yeah
I want you to fuck up my nights, yeah
Fuck up my nights, yeah, all of my nights, yeah

song: ruin my life by Zara Larsson

(a/n: not meant to be played while reading)

Chapter fourteen

Zara

''Harry's not fine.'' The panic is clear in my voice as I manage to hear him. I know from the sound of it that he's not okay.

We are reaching the stage, from the back of it, I see all of their crew and I rush to say a quick hi to them and I get to one of the screens, looking how they continue on singing the first of the songs that they'll be performing tonight. They have a setlist and they are not much.

My bodyguard escorts us to the side of the venue, where we can see them. It's in between the floor and where the stairs meet, to go up in seats, next to the pit so we can see them from the side.

Coming here was absolute chaos and if I'm being honest I was starting to dread it. I got really anxious about meeting Harry again and the days were becoming shorter but we're finally here. I tried to calm myself down by getting no expectations whatsoever so I don't get disappointed or hurt.

I have a bad feeling, but I just hope I am wrong about tonight.

We are spending the night but we just got here. Apparently taking a detour wasn't as easy as I thought and we had to make a couple of arrangements but most of my crew just got to the next city while Gem, Cassie, Lex, and Archie came here with me. Courtney wanted to come here as well but I assured her that everything would be fine and that I wouldn't need her for two days.

I honestly gave her a few days off because she deserves them, she works nonstop, and dealing with me isn't always easy so I just wanted her to have a couple of days to relax without having to hear my ranting all day.

Cassie said she wouldn't allow me to go meet Harry by myself and as soon as Lex heard that, he showed interest in coming along so I wasn't anyone to deny them the company. We flew in a jet which was a nice change, I don't really like the pompous aspect of it but other than that, I would have never been able to make it on time, we barely got here seconds after they started.

Niall insisted on us going partying right after but I have to fly back to California tomorrow so we see how the night goes and what I'm up for. Since we are in Las Vegas and his birthday was like a week ago he's making it as an excuse to go out.

I have been partying a lot more since the tour started but it's always been nice and tamed, I don't drink much because at the end of the day I'm still working, and touring is my job. We still have fun on the road but nothing major or crazy.

It's very easy to fall into that rabbit hole of partying, alcohol, and everything that comes along with it, even more in this industry, and I've witnessed major consumption of cocaine and other drugs in most events but not on my tour.

On the night of my release party for my second album, the last one I did with my former manager, there was an after-party full of socialites and people I didn't know, in which Aimee made me stay until I managed to sneak out and call Harry.