29

Chapter twenty nine

Zara

''That's a wrap everyone, have a great day.''

''Oh dear god, how annoying was that?'' One of the taller girls sneers under her breath but loud enough for the photographers to hear her while I remain silent.

''It wasn't that bad.'' I comment on an intent of picking up the mood but most of them look at me with dead eyes.

So charming.

Today I spent the day doing some editorial shootings for a magazine for the new year and there were a bunch of models doing some influential shoots, for a few clothing lines and high-end brands.

I don't know any of them, and they weren't very friendly throughout the day and it's needless to say how intimidated I felt but thankfully now it's over.

''Because you didn't have to do a million changes and your skin isn't about to break out from doing a makeup look after look.'' A blonde one says and I fight the urge to roll my eyes.

Cassie approaches me slowly with my bottle of water and a few peanuts and they all look at me with weird eyes, as if what I'm about to do is murderous.

''Don't mind this stuck up bitches.'' She says and I shrug, eating my peanuts in silence as I sit down in a chair so they can start taking the things off my hair.

The look I have right now is very pompous and extravagant, nothing you'd rock on a normal day, and the makeup is also very dashing so I have to take it all off before heading out. It's pretty late and there's dinner right after with a few of them and the editors of it.

Not that it's my first choice for the evening, much less when my boyfriend is finally in town and lighting up the fireplace of his flat -cause he's fancy like that- while offering to cook me dinner but I didn't want to be rude and decline their invitation.

They already don't like me that much, and while that's enough of a reason not to go, I won't stop showing up places just because of it, besides Cassie is coming along so she'll make it more bearable.

I made amends with her and she said it was fine but I'm still a bit upset about it because Harry was right, she didn't deserve it and I was very hurtful towards her. I tend to go overboard when I'm mad and I simply don't like people interfering in my business.

It's been a few weeks since Harry came back home and we've spent some nights together, much to his dismay. He wants to spend every possible moment of his free time with me and no matter how much I love it, I know how dangerous this is for me, even more, when all we can do is stay at home.

I love spending time with Harry, it's my favorite thing to do but I have to be very careful and limit myself. It's fine that we get those moments of pure, intense love and romance as any other normal couple would but just because we have free time doesn't mean we have to spend every single second of the day together.

If it were up to me I would do it in a heartbeat, also because he's one of the best flatmates ever but we are not there yet, which is completely normal but I'm just taking matters one step at a time so I don't get overwhelmed as well. I put my foot down and we're taking things as they come.

Maybe that's one of the reasons he just shows up at eleven pm with a midnight snack and a pout on my door almost every night.

Although I have to admit I do a bit of pouting of my own when he doesn't sleep with me at night but it's fine and I'll have to get used to it, after all, he'll be gone for most of next year.

I still have to figure out the logistics for us for next year but we have time until then and a lot to get through before their tour starts again.