27

Chapter twenty seven

Harry

''Zee can you pass me the remote, please baby?'' I ask and she looks up from her journal, drops her pen, and stretches her arm away to grab it before leaning back towards me and placing it in on my hand. ''Thanks.''

She offers me a tightlipped smile and goes back to her journal again. She seems to be doodling something because her wrist is moving in quicker motions than she'd do if she were writing something.

It's her pink journal book that she uses whenever she's writing a song or sometimes a poem. She tends to use it for arrangements and piano diagrams as well as she does with some of her feelings and her agenda. It's like a scrapbook but she does everything in there so basically that book represents everything that's going on inside her head.

She took a full set of color tapes, markers, and gel pens to decorate just one page and she's been concentrating on that and I've been right next to her, fixing my schedule as I watch a movie but I can't find anything so I might as well just go back to the classics.

I also enjoy watching her work, she's so concentrated and focused on getting that page of her journal right it's totally endearing and alluring. How her nose scrunches when she does something wrong or the way that she has to lift up her reading glasses to rub her eyes.

She's so beautiful but looking at her on the other end of the couch, with her perfectly painted toes curling in between my ankles, as she wears denim shorts and one of my hoodies is probably one of my favorites sights ever.

This week has been incredibly calm and aside from the small bickers of the beginning we've been managing okay and it's been peaceful around the house.

Our routine is pretty good, we wake up around nine every day but somehow she's always up before than I am and she gets very jumpy in the mornings. Don't get me wrong, I'm a morning person as well but Zara's energy boosts up in the mornings.

But right after that, we have a large breakfast and we work out together in the backyard next to the pool. She does her cardio along with some squats and finishes with a few stretches and sometimes a dip in the pool as I do my ten minutes of yoga to end it.

I don't know what I did to deserve this but thank god for her doing those squats practically on my face.

As promised, we fucked in every room of this house but the hottest one was in the laundry room, right against the dryer. She just bent down to put on some clothes in there and I had to take on the opportunity so that happened. It was right after those squats, I was already about to explode.

Basically, these days together have been with us all over each other. Then we have a light lunch, and figure out the afternoon.

One of the past days we were playing Uno because it rained all day and we couldn't do much outside. She wanted to do a puzzle while I wanted to play scrabble but it was boring for either one of us.

But the third uno round, we were tied and it ended up in a pretty heated discussion because apparently, supposedly according to Zara I cheated and didn't say uno which I specifically remember doing it but she wouldn't believe me so it resulted in a screaming match until she slammed her cards on the table and stormed off.

I was pretty mad at her, which began when she just made me pick up eight cards at once and my resentment kept on growing until she left and I started putting everything away and I found the plus four cards I had hidden under a cushion on the first round.

Oops, my bad.

So I swallowed my pride and went upstairs to apologize and she was mad at me until I offered to share my chocolate with her and she was fine again but it was so hard because I can share anything in this world but two things.