Chapter 25 - Yoongi

I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling. "I probably shouldn't have played games on his computer. Do I regret it? Eh, not really. But I do miss sitting on him while he works. Ever so often he would mumble or grumble and I could feel the vibrations of his voice. It was relaxing.

Wait, am I supposed to be grounded? Is this my punishment? I wonder for how long? I wonder if I'm going to get fed, well that wouldn't be a punishment if all I did was sit here. There's gotta be a catch."

"Maybe I should read a book." I walk over to my shelf and choose a random one, grabbing it with my wrists. "This should keep me occupied for a while."
---
I get to chapter five when a knock is presented on my door. A few seconds later it opens. "Have you learned your lesson?" the male asks un-amused. "Was this my punishment?" I ask. He sighs and nods his head. Wait, so that's it? "Honestly, no. But, I'll ask next time." I sit up and stare at him. He mumbles a few words with a cold expression that could intimidate anyone, anyone but me.

"Good enough." he sighs again and motions for me to follow, which I do. He leads us to his office and has me sit on his lap. "We are already back to normal? If this is what punishments are like for here, I never want to leave. Hell, I'll do anything he asks."