Chapter 39 - 3rd pov

Hoseok was frustrated, in many ways. And for the first time, he did not not know how to go about it. He wanted hit or shoot something yet he wanted to work out a growing frustration.

Yoongi on the other hand was in his room. Missing the warm comfort the older male brought him. Two very different feelings, but which will overpower the other.

Both males needing someone, a confession against, need and lust.

The younger opened his door slightly, it was the middle of the night. He wanted to talk to Jin. He's been holding back one single sentence. He didn't want to believe it or acknowledge it. But it was difficult when you have to face these emotions everyday.

Although it is the middle of the night, he needed to talk. So he made his way down the hall. Slowly but carefully, with each step. "Yoongi." the male's mouth was covered before a scream could be heard.

He was pinned against a nearby wall. His eyes shot open at the view. Dark floppy hair that looked perfect no matter what, tan skin that would look so good next to his paleness, a jawline that could cut you, an dark eyes that usually holds no emotions. It was Hoseok who pinned him to that wall.

Yoongi was not afraid nor threatened, he was confused. Never had he imagined that he would be in this position. Well, he did not imagine any of this would happen.

"H-hoseok?" he whispers. He doesn't speak, his stare is intense as he watches Yoongi's every move. He thinks about his next move with furrowed brows. Yet he doesn't know for how much longer he can hold back.

Hoseok starts to shut his thoughts out, he decides to agree with the feelings deep down for the first time.

Both him and Yoongi have the same secret.

"I want you."
"I like you."

Different words, same meaning.

They look at each other in slight shock. They couldn't believe it. All that was running through their minds was, "is this real? How could he feel the same?"

But now that Hoseok knew the truth he didn't care about the consequences. He knew deep down that he genuinely cared for Yoongi and would do anything to protect him and keep him safe at all times. He believed he could so he will.

And Yoongi knew the risks but he didn't care. He was driven by the excitement. He knew Hoseok only acted like this with him and he was ready to give his all.

They knew it was so wrong but maybe that's what made it right.

so like next chapter is gonna be a bit much haha...