Chapter 47 - Yoongi

I fucking hate it here. These people are not even cops I bet! They are too... Touchy... To be cops. I've been violated every fucking time someone walks into my damn roo- cell. I've had been slapped on my ass and face, multiple times. It's not the least bit pleasure able either, no one makes me feel the way Hoseok does...

Speaking of those damn bastards, "hey muffin, how ya doing." I haven't seen this guy before... "Fuck off." I say, clear as day. "Huh? What was that?" he says with a smirk. I turn away and Huff. Waste of time.

He stomps over and grabs my jaw harshly, making me face him. "What was that?" he says sternly. I frown, only my Hoseokie can speak to me like that. "Did I stutter?" I reply. I get a harsh slap on the face. Shit, maybe it's my fault I keep getting hit. But they keep testing me. But then again I should keep my mouth shut. It's like my parents all over again... My... Parents...

I blink my eyes a few times as tears start to stream down my face. I can feel myself start to freak out and hyperventilate. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I keep mumbling to myself. "Shut the hell up!" the male says and I receive another slap to the face. It makes things worse and he throws me to the ground by my hair. I land harshly on the cold floor. I embrace all the pain being thrown at me and curl into a ball, shaking.

"So annoying." he mutters and walks out. "S-seokie..." I whisper.
---
I don't know how long I was on the floor for but soon enough I heard the door open. I saw as the light above me was covered by a shadow. I shut my eyes tightly, waiting to be hit again. But no, the person dropped to their knees and embraced me in a hug.

"Hoseoks coming for you."