Chapter 8 - Yoon

"Mr. Boss!" I repeatedly shout as I jog down the Hall, not sure of which room is his. I turn at the end of the all to go down the stairs but as I turn a door swings open and almost hits me. "Mr. Boss!" I shout happily as he is the person who opened the door. "What?" he asks angrily. I must've annoyed him. "I just remembered something!" I say. He seems intrigued and tells me to go on. "I just remembered that in my dad's office he has a draw that's locked, and in that draw is a box. Now, I don't know what's in there since I was never allowed in his office but I snuck in one time and I there was a box. Although the punishment was terrible for that..." I explain to him, mumbling the last part to myself as I recall the memory.

"Hm... This is useful?" he asks. "Yes! He mentioned to my mother once that all of his important documents were kept in there. Although after he found out I knew that, he moved the box. But I know for a fact that it is in his office!" I say. He gives me a cautious look. "And why are you telling me this? He is your father and you are throwing him under the bus." he gives me a questioning look. "I... I don't really like my parents that much." I whisper as I look at the ground. "Why." he asks, more as if demands. That's the first time anyone has asked that. So I'm not sure how to reply. "If it's ok sir, I don't feel comfortable talking about it." I say looking at him. But I quickly look away so he doesn't see the fear I hold for my father.

He understood and nods. "Well thank you for the information. If that's all I have to make a few arrangements..." he says as he scratches his chin. "Yes sir! I'll be in my room sir!" I turn to leave but he stops me. "Hold on." he sighs. "Yes, sir?" I ask. "You do not need to call me sir nor boss. As I am not your boss. I technically am since you are living in my home, but you do not work for me." he explains. "Ah, so what can I call you?" I ask curiously. "Hoseok. You can call me Hoseok." he replies.

"Ah ok! I will be in my room then, Hoseok"