Chapter 53 - 3rd pov

"WHERE IS HE!?" Hoseok slams his hands on his desk and grunts, noticing he cracked it. "Sir, we don't know yet." Jungkook simply says. It's been three days since they raided that building. Usually Jungkook and Taehyung would have a location or somewhere very near to it, within a few hours. But Hoseok can't keep waiting, his baby is missing and he is determined to get him back.

"Fucking find him." he says through gritted teeth. The young male nods his head and walks out. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't afraid of Hoseok at the moment. Jungkook has never seen his hyung so mad before.

Hoseok reaches in his pocket and takes out a small box. He wanted to give it to Yoongi, after their first time together hoseok had it made specially. No it's not a ring, it's a charm for Yoongi's bracelet. It's a pure gold duck.

He knew ducks had a special meaning to Yoongi. One night when they couldn't sleep Yoongi told Hoseok how they all reminded him of the ducks at his favorite park. Yoongi always wanted to find a "pond" of his own. He told Hoseok how they were his new pond, and how he was grateful. In conclusion, he made a lot of duck references that meant a lot more to him than he thought. So Hoseok decided he'd get something special for Yoongi for doing so good. Obviously, he didn't get the chance to give it to him since it arrived yesterday.

He sighed and carefully put it into his pocket once more. "I'm sorry baby..." he whispered to himself. For the first time, he didn't know what to do. If he didn't have a location what could he do? He could go look for him for the millionth time.

"Sir-" Hoseok snapped his head around. "What." he deadpaned. "You... May want to see this." Taehyung said as he pointed to the computer he held. "It's about Yoong-"
"show me." he cut taehyung off at the mention of the younger.

He handed the laptop to Hoseok and pressed play. Taehyung backed away, afraid how Hoseok would react.

The male watched the video intently, anger building up second after second.

He watched how Yoongi was hit, starved, sexually assaulted, and neglected. All is such a small amount of time. He so desperately wanted to be there, to kill all those who hurt him, but mainly... He wanted to be there to hold him. To have him in his arms and place kisses on his temple. To comfort him, and to tell him he was sorry and how much he meant to him. Hoseok truly cared for the younger...

And that means, no one is getting away with this. He will not hesitate by any means to get Yoongi back. "That's not all..." taehyung mutters as he clicks on the next video. "In the corner we can make out a cars plate, but the problem is we are missing a number. Nothing we can't figure out though." Hoseok nod his head slightly and sighs. "Quickly." Taehyung understood and left without another word.

Hoseok was coming, and he was ready.