Leverage

Akali opens her closet door to go grab a can of Canacola to relax she looks exhausted and tired, not to mention the long trip far away in a single day. A warp gate opens and Akali turns around and stares at Shigaraki walking past him, he grabs her wrist stopping her in her tracks, "Whats the matter?"

"Nothing, you shouldn't be here Shigaraki you're going to get me in trouble I don't need that right now."

"Fine, I only came here for this anyway." He reaches for a can while his other hand is still gripping her wrist, "Mind letting go?" He looks at her and stares into her eyes, 'I saw you at the sports festival, I didnt know your quirk was so powerful. Well, as powerful as it is. Whats that thing you do with your eyes?"

"I don't know yet I decided to call it hallucinations, but it's more complicated than that because sometimes the other person has more power than I do." She opens the can and sits on the closet floor drinking her sorrows away, "Wipe that stupid look off of your face it doesn't suit you." Shigaraki places the cold can on Akali's cheek and she looks up at him looking into his eyes, "What's wrong with you? Shouldn't you be happy after the sports festival? Or is it that Bakugou kid again?"

Akali looks shocked and Shigaraki just looks away his master thinks he has a thing for Akali and made it a point to list all the boys Akali is close with and had a lot to say about her relationship with Bakugou, all he learned is that the guy treats her like shit and she lets him. "No, it's my mom I went to the address I found because I wanted to meet her, but she wasn't there and I ran off instead of looking any further. I got scared and tomorrow I have another short day if I got more information I would've been able to go back and you know.."

Shigaraki sits across Akali on the floor sipping his drink, "Giran is good at finding people I'll talk to him and get back to you when I've found something, tomorrow go to school and get it off your mind." Akali heaves, "What's in it for you?"

"Nothing, we're friends right? And friends don't pay for favours." Shigaraki's intel made it clear Akali is big on friendship she never lets down her friends and if he wants her trust and loyalty he needs to be one of her good friends. Shigaraki's breath hitched when she suddenly gives him a tight hug, "Thank you.'

His arms automatically circle her body for a split second getting attacked by a feeling of comfort and affection that raise his blood pressure and discomfort to some extent, these are feelings he doesn't want to feel and he doesn't want to feel especially not from a hero course student, "I have to go, I'll call you if I find anything on your mother."

Akali lightly smiles and pecks his forehead like she does with Midoriya. "Goodnight."

He walks through the gate and sits in his room texting Giran for a meet up ASAP, "Kurogiri I'm heading out, are you staying?" Kurogiri tags along and they meet at an underground subway over populated, but now's the time that people are boarding and getting off to go home from work. "Explain to me again what exactly you want from the girl and what this will accomplish?"

"I want her to join us and in order for me to accomplish that I need to learn more about her while gaining her trust, I'm so close I can almost taste it." The feel of her warm embrace comes back and he lowly growls and follows behind Kurogiri who spotted Giran going further underground until they meet in a secluded spot and keep walking until they are in an underground rave party and Giran sighs, "I know the girls mother Shigaraki and far away from the girl is where she needs to be unless breaking her heart is what you intend to do."

Giran points to a Blue haired female dancing around holding a bottle of liquor in her hands kissing strangers and having the time of her life. Shigaraki ignores Girans warning and walks towards her stopping right in front of her like a total creep, anyone else would've freaked out, but not her.

She dances around him and Shigaraki can't get over how Akali looks just like her mother and even body wise he can see Akali curving up just like her mother a few years from now. Amali notices that Shigaraki doesn't look interested and the only reason that would be the case would be because he has something occupying his mind, she looks him in the eyes and activates her quirk.

Shigaraki finds himself back in Akalis room feeling her tight hug all over again. Amali immediately stops and looks into Shigarakis eyes, "Who are you? What do you want? Did he send you to find me?"

"I don't take orders from anyone and I certainly don't know who HE is, your daughter sent me I'm sure you saw her at the sports festival and would you look at that there she is." Amali watches the recorded replay of the sports festival and sees Akali during her match with Shouto Todoroki when Todoroki suddenly got locked in a trans from the moment she made eye contact with him Amali was sure she had the win, but she was also frozen in place which confused her a lot and Todoroki's sudden attack that blew her out of bounds made her heartache because she finally realised that Akali didn't know about her quirk she couldv'e used it a bunch of times and be unable to tell the difference between reality and her quirks mind games and maybe that's why she wants to meet for help with her quirk, but she could just ask Amaya for that so she knows that's not why.

A tall male glares at Shigaraki as he pulls her away and she stops and looks at Shigaraki one last time. "Tell her I'm sorry, but she can't see me like this." The males grip tightens and Amali winces Shigaraki follows behind them and Giran sighs, "Does he ever listen?"

"He never has anyone to tell him to, so no."

Amali looks around for anything to use to get away from the guy, but he suddenly turns to ash and Shigaraki corners her, "We're not done talking and I need you to make this quick my master might call any second."

"Ey Mali we've secured the target lets .." The male looks at Amali and Shigaraki rolling his eyes looking away like nothing happened, "You hang out with villains huh? That would definitely work well for me." Shigaraki walks away thinking that he finally has some leverage over Akali if her mothers a villain she'll feel less guilty for switching sides.