9. Player

After the training exercise when everyone is walking back to the change rooms Bakugou grabs Akali's wrist pulling her aside to steal a kiss in private, "I forgot that your mom is a total bitch and I'll find her waiting outside for you so, how about we have that talk right now"

Akali nods and he smirks pecking her cheek.

"We're together from now on, but I'd like to keep it between the two of us, you can't tell lava girl either. I don't like a girl that can't keep my affairs private. So you better be dependable and trustworthy enough to not say anything."

"Cool"

They kiss a while longer before going to the change rooms.

Akali liked the whole mecha girl idea her mom had, but it's just not her style the gear could be heavy and she's partly happy her hero costume didn't match with Iida's

her new hero costume is pretty simple, A black lacy corset bra with high waisted booty shorts, emo girl combat boots, long sleeve fingerless gloves, hammock and harness with blades and guns her hair is in a Lara Croft ponytail.

Kirishima watches Akali walk to her seat, "Hey there partner in crime"

Akali smiles, they were partners for today's hero exercise of heroes vs villains as the villains against Asui and Tokoyami, they won by using Akali's quirk to fool the heroes into defending a fake weapon that she made after they went to a different room keeping them away from the real bomb.

"Hi."

Kirishima smiles, she spoke to him for once. Even during the exercise she didn't talk to him.

Bakugou walks in to find them talking, he grabs his things and walks towards the door annoyed she's talking to Kirishima.

"Katsuki you're leaving already?"

"Schools out of course I'm leaving"

"Don't you want to get to know the other students?"

"I don't have time to waste on these extras I have no interests getting to know any one of these losers"

Akali looks at Bakugou with a pained look on her face, he's being a total dick and everyone will hate him for it.

Katsuki notices she wants to say something, but instead decides to stay quiet continuing with her conversation with Kirishima.

If she said something, anything at all. He would have stayed for her, but now he's leaving.

Bakugou arrives at the station and Kazan is waiting for him, "Shouldn't you be at school?" he pulls her in pecking her lips.

"UA starts a week earlier than other schools, I'll be gone with the wind next weekend"

"Then let's make it count"

"So, did Akali do it?"

He smirks kissing her completely ignoring the on lookers, "I fucking liked it, she ever done that before?"

"Nope, she can't find out about whatever this is though, it'll be over by the end of the week anyway. I have a full plan to convince her I was lying about us being together."

She takes his hand.

Katsuki takes her to his place checking the coast before deciding if she should come in through the window or front door. He has nosy neighbours so he's hoping he can sneak her in through the front door.

He turns the door knob entering the house.  His mood turns sour and he stomps to his bedroom to find Kazan already stripping down

"Did I forget to mention I'm a 4th degree black belt in ninjutsu"

"Katsuki!" his mom yells from downstairs and he groans

"What?" he yells back locking his door throwing his things on his desk and taking off his uniform

"Take out the trash!"

Kazan jumps him wrapping her legs around him kissing his neck.

"Take yourself out!!"

Kazan snorts and kisses his lips before running to hide in the closet she knows world war is about to start there is no way he's getting away with that.

Mitsuki twists his door knob and bangs on the door, "Open this door right now Katsuki"

He opens it shirtless getting pulled downstairs by the ear, "Take out the damn trash"

He sighs getting it over and done with, "Anything else? I don't want to get called back down again I'm not in the mood"

"Fid something happen at school?" His dad asks.

Katsuki ignores his dad going to his room, they had their time to state their claims and they said nothing so they better not interrupt him, there's a very hot chick waiting in his room and he's not sure how far she plans to go with him.

~~~

Kazan smirks looking into Katsuki's eyes, his fully exposed body and the crazy smirk on his face tell her she did a good job.

"You're fantastic" he kisses her before taking the condom off and getting up.

"Katsuki dinner's ready!!" his mothers voice startled him for a split second.

He hasn't even thought about how he'll sneak her out and he sure as hell won't let her leave on an empty stomach, "Meet me in the bathroom"

Kazan nods.

Katsuki grabs a change of clothes walking to the bathroom, they shower together before he let's her wear his clothes.

"We're leaving through the window I know a place we can grab a bite before I walk you to the station"

"Akali will come get me if I say I'm stranded don't worry about that, let's go"

Bakugou takes out his phone checking the battery percentage before they leave through the window, he calls Akali chatting while Kazan orders food and listens to their conversation waiting for the order.

He hangs up and they eat having light conversation, "You got time tomorrow right?"

"Yup, want me back so soon?"

"Why the hell did you reject UA things would've been way easier that way"

"Things are more fun when you sneak around and you do things you're not supposed to" Kazan calls Akali to come pick her up and she happily agrees.

"It's an hour and a half drive to get there so I hope you don't mind waiting"

"Not at all, I'm with great company over here" She looks at Bakugou saying her statement and he smirks waiting for her to hang up.

They sit and wait at the park until Akali swerves at the next corner stopping by the park.

"Akali is lowkey an amazing driver she made the drive in an hour and 10 minutes"

"Katsuki?"

He nods and tells Akali they bumped into each other and she was soaked so he let her shower and change at his place.

"His mom was a total sweetheart to me Kali it was crazy cool"

"Wow, that's amazing. hurry up I ran 3 red lights and possibly dinged every speed monitor in my path"

"Sure thing Kali, thanks again Katsuki" Kazan bites her lip and turns around giving Akali a hug before getting in the car.

Katsuki pecks Akali's cheek, "Be safe and call when you get home"

"Sure"

She drives back to the house while Kazan is blushing at her phone non-stop occasionally looking at Akali who's going to be in deep shit for stealing the car.