Shame

Toya Todoroki. 

Akali's memories all completely come back, every last one and she looks at Dabi completely confused, pissed off, and happy at the same time. 

"Hey Toya, how are you today?" 

"Well, good, and yourself?"Dabi asks with a cocky grin on his face. 

"Just great." Akali looks away ignoring him too. 

Dabi glares at Bakugou, her sour mood has his name written all over it, "Hey, you know where right?" He says as loud as he can. 

Akali waves him off, "That crumbling dump, get a new one." She says crossing her arms. She turns to Monoma, "Are we going back this year too? You promised to design our outfits this year." She asks him talking about this years comicon. 

He tagged along with her and her neighbour in the general course. 

"Think UA will allow it? He this years extra?" Monoma asks. 

"Well, I don't know, what do you think he should dress up as?" Akali asks as they walk away. 

Bakugou glares at Dabi not knowing it's him, the mention of the comicon threw him off his suspicions the blue haired guy is actually Dabi, Akali makes a lot of friends at those events, it's rare she stays in touch with any, but they do only for a short while. 

He joins the others for the second test, thanks to Akali a lot more students passed the first test. 

the  second one is a similar one, they are now stuck in a maze, they were each given a ball and have to collect 3 more and find the exit. 

Akali prioritises finding the exit. She makes her way around the place as discretely as possible, if she draws attention to herself she will lose her one ball, unless of course she makes everyone else come after here. 

She jumps up and stands on the wall, "Izooo!" She calls out looking around for him, she spots him and jumps down looking for him. 

She gives him a hug and suggests they lay low. The other students battle it out and Akali knocks out one of the students who already has four balls on him. Akali takes two and midoriya takes two, now they each need just one. 

Midoriya laughs seeing the conniving look on her face, "I take it your memories are back." 

Akali turns around wondering what would give her away so easily, then she remembers, it's Midoriya, if he never noticed they would not be true best friends. She gives him a hug, "I swear your voice could bring me out of the deep end." She says turning back around to get one more unknowing victim.

They get their balls and start making their way to the exit. Akali uses her strategy from the last round, this time she finds Mineta waiting at the exit with a trap. He traps them both and someone else knocks them out. 

Mineta and Mina make it out first. A whole bunch of other people pass the two of them unconscious. 

Midoriya wakes up first and wakes Akali. they start looking around for anyone else who has their balls, and they both gulp when the next person to make a turn is Katsuki Bakugou.

Akali smiles getting in a fighting stance. She has two guns ready, She gives Izuku a mask and exhales her hallucination mist, this time she can actually control what Bakugou sees. She takes his balls from him. 

Gives them to Izuku and shoves him out of the maze. The place starts moving catching Akali off guard. 

Bakugou corners Akali grabbing her by the throat, he looks her in the eyes stopping air from flowing to her lungs, "That asshole is Dabi isnt it?" He asks squeezing tighter, he is prepared to kill her if he has too. 

He'd rather kill her with his bare hands then for Akali to make the mistake of actually being with Dabi. 

Akali shows him a vision and he lets her go. She leans her head on his chest getting some air into her lungs. Times up and looks like they are both disqualified from the next round. 

Bakugou glares at Akali, but he really is not feeling the sports festival this year, plus, with his undercover job, he doesnt need to do much in the sports festival, in fact standing out is counter productive. 

"When this is all over, we're having a serious talk, i'm sick of doing this with you." Bakugou says. 

Akali glares at him, "Screw you, who the hell are you to judge me anyway? 

"What do you see in him?" Bakugou asks leaning in. 

Dabi's heart beat races, these idiots are arguing in front of the frickin world watching the sports festival. 

"I see nothing, he and I are nothing, he was just using me, and you're failing to see that, quit pretending to be jealous, or that you give a damn about me, you make sick." She shoves him back and turns around to walk away from him. 

Bakugou grabs Akali and pins her against the wall, "Don't fucking lie to me, you can lie to anybody else but fucking me, i know the damn truth."

"Then you know that this is all your fucking fault then." Akali shoves him out of the way and Bakugou punches the wall with his fists. 

"You don't get to pin this on me, you're responsible for your own actions, all along you've been using me to cover for your own skin, this under cover bull crap was nothing but an excuse to shut me up from actually telling everyone the real truth I know." 

"Bakugou stop it, I would never do that, I have no secrets to hide, I hide nothing from Izoo, i told him everything, every last thing, down to the shamfull details of actually thinking I was ever in love with you."  

"Really, I am ihe biggest shame of your life? Me?" He chuckles yet still very much angry, "Your whole fucking life is a shame." Bakugou brushes past Akali and stops before walking away to add, "But you dancing around in that villains sheets is the worst of all." 

Akali nods, "Yeah, you will never allow me to forget it, Izoo is still mad at me for it, and well, I still get so mortified at the thought of having to tell Aizawa, at least that's my past, and my ignorance, Kazan tell you any interesting news lately?"