Trust

Bakugou smiles when he's finally approved for the under cover mission. He returns back to school from his 2 weeks training course.

He walks into class and sits in his seat, he turns around and to his surprise Akali is not at school today.

He turns to Kaminari asking where she is.

"She's doing her hero works studies with the Pro Hero Hawks with Tokoyami. They will back tomorrow."

Bakugou nods his head. He's glad to know she's doing well.

After school he goes out and goes to an underground fighting rink. He will be posing as an underground fighter for extra cash.

He will give the villains something to hold against him.

He lists himself in for a fight hiding His face behind a mask. He watches the fights and waits his turn.

Kazan chokes on her drink when she hears an explosion and Bakugou's voice from the ring.

She moves in closer and her heart jumps when she sees him win the fight.

Bakugou turns his head and he narrows his eyes when he locks eyes with Kazan. He gets out of the ring and takes his money walking past her like she was never there.

He stops by the store on his way home. He grabs a small teddy bear and gives it to Akali first thing in the morning in class.

She smiles at him not sure what to say.

"Look, we've got a lot of toxic history, I just don't want that to be what we think about each other anymore. I can change and I have, and so have you."

Akali's smile drops, she hasn't. She just proved him right about his worst thought of her. Running around in the sheets with Dabi.

She knows it's wrong but does it anyway. When she starts pulling back and tries to avoid him or cut him off he just has a sixth sense and pulls her back in.

Katsuki notices and sits down to hear her out.

"Uhh, can we talk after school?" Akali suggests.

Bakugou nods and after school he follows her home. They sit in her room and she completely comes clean breaking down

Bakugou doesn't say anything, she's completely torn about Dabi, but she's made it clear she has no intentions of being a villain.

"Calm down. I won't judge you. We're still figuring this thing out. So take a deep breath and make up your mind."

Akali sighs, "I want to try and pull him away from his friends. If he can somehow get a taste of what it's like using his talents for good instead of evil he could change."

Bakugou smiles, he is not completely against using this as a plan B to get himself on the leagues radar. Bonus points if he can fix things with Akali and get her mind off of Dabi.

Dabi scowls on the other side if her wardrobe door, he wanted to spend time with Akali now he overhears this conversation and he is not happy about that.

He calls Akali's phone, when she sees the number She'll know he's here.

"Uhh, Bakugou, you have to leave."

Dabi smiles when Bakugou agrees. He waits a lot longer then expected but finally she opens the door for him.

Akali jumps staring at his angry scowl, "What did I do?" She asks confused.

Dabi sighs, "Foods now cold, what took you so long to get rid of him?"

Akali groans, "I had to be sure he didn't bug me or my place, just being cautious you can't fault me for that." She looks him right in the eyes with a cool expression and slight worry towards Dabi.

She finally realises he's just the type to get jealous quickly, jealousy is a sign if insecurity, she's not jealous of him and Kazan, despite how close he's getting with Kazan.

Though considering he watched her cry over Katsuki Bakugou his insecurity could be justified. She smiles kissing Dabi pulling him in to the bed after leaving the food in the microwave.

Dabi looks Akali in the eyes as they both get dressed, they've had sex before, but this time it was different. She was literally massaging his soul.

She had her hands on his heart and she was moulding it like clay.

He gets out of his thoughts when Akali hugs him from behind half naked, "I have no intention of ever getting back with Katsuki Bakugou, I can tell he's trying, but I refuse to sell myself that cheap."

Dabi scowls, "You wouldn't be selling yourself cheap, it's called love. You do stupid things for the people you love."

She pecks his cheeks, "After all that hard work in bed to reassure you that I have no intention of giving up on you and this is what I get?"

She gets off the bed standing in front of Dabi, "What do I have to do to reassure you that I am over him, in fact, to get rid of 'him' from the equation entirely?"

Dabi takes her hand and strokes it gently and slowly, looking up to her, staring deep into her eyes, "I don't know, you love us both."

She nods her head, "True, but I do not love you equally. I choose you, Okay?"

Dabi nods, he will have to get Bakugou and Kazan back together somehow. This isn't going to work for him.

He closes his eyes when Akali kisses him, his mind going blank instantly.

"Stop over thinking Dabi, you'll do something stupid after wards. Just trust me, it's not about Bakugou it's about me, I trust you, so trust me."

Dabi bites her lower lip aggressively, "I can't, I watched you melt down because of the guy. I watched you change because of him, I fell for you because of him. I can't have an us without him being in the centre."

Akali nods, "I understand, but at least work towards building that trust. When you trust me you'll get to get over the past. I forgave him and now I am not going back. Believe me when I say I won't."

Dabi buries his face in the crook of her neck laying a soft kiss and his hot breathe strokes her skin, "Okay, I'll do that. I'll open up a little, I'll trust you a little more."

Akali smiles, "Great. Now we can warm up the food and enjoy our meal."

Dabi smiles, "Sounds good to me."