First time

Akali enters the school halls and Katsuki pulls her aside catching her by surprise.

"Ka ..."

He kisses her and smirks, "Okay listen Princess. I'm going crazy thinking about you. I'm trying to act like it doesn't bother me but it does.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is me for me? I tried blaming your stupid quirk. I tried distracting myself, but I lo ..."

Bakugou grits his teeth. Akali takes his hand.

"Please say it." She looks him in the eyes and he looks away, "I love you Katsuki."

He looks her in the eyes feeling his heart clench. He knows he feels the same but the words are stuck in his chest.

Akali takes a step back confused, "You don't feel the same way about me, do you?"

"No, I mean. Yes." Katsuki kisses Akali, "I love you." Katsuki releases a deep breath after saying.

He feels his heart clench and takes Akali's hand into his.

*beep *beep *beep *beep

Katsuki wakes up and goes back to sleep. He has some time off before going back to school.

He grabs his phone and checks his texts.

Kirishima: wake up man
Princess: voice message
Pink Cheeks: wanna meet up?

He listens to Akali's voice message and she's not the one messaging him.

Kazan is the one asking to meet up. He wakes up and showers leaving the house for a walk.

He takes a short cut through the park and Akali is sitting by the park bench eating ice cream for breakfast.

He looks around and walks towards the bench. She's wearing Midoriya's sweatpants and hoodie.

"Hey."

Akali turns her head and smiles at Katsuki.

"K. Kachan!" Midoriya's voice startles both Akali and Katsuki, "Morning. Uhh, what are you doing here."

"Are you telling me I'm not allowed to come to the park? Deku."

"Uhh, no."

Akali giggles offering Katsuki ice cream.

He snatches Midoroya's and waves him off, "Run along while the adults talk."

Katsuki cups Akali's chin kissing her in front of Midoriya. He pecks Akali's cheek, "Can we talk, and I mean really talk."

Akali glances at Midoriya. Katsuki growls facing him too.

"Look Deku, what I have to tell her is important. She'll call you when we're done."

Midoriya nods, "It's okay Kali. I'll meet you at the mall. Don't forget the movie starts at 12:00 on the dot."

Akali smiles, "I'll meet you at 11. Katsuki only gets an hour."

Midoriya nods going home to get ready. He goes to the mall and calls Akali when he's on his way.

Katsuki picks up while Akali is in the shower, "She'll meet you there Deku."

He hangs up and puts the phone back on the charger. He should've guessed when his mom was buying him a new phone Akali's mom would be there and they'd get them the same phones. AGAIN.

He knocks on the bathroom door before entering and Akali looks away.

Hey cocks a brow confused. Looking away isn't going to change the fact that he saw her crying.

"Are you okay?"

Akali nods, "Yeah, I guess now I'm just another notch on your belt. Who's next? Ochaco? That's if you've already moved on."

Katsuki grabs the towel, "Don't be stupid. I love you."

Akali turns around and Katsuki is gritting his teeth. That is not at all what was supposed to come out of his mouth.

"Katsuki! You're wasting water." His mother yells already approaching the door.

She kicks the door open to find Katsuki wrapping the towel around Akali.

"Akali?"

Katsuki keeps his eyes on Akali trying to hide from his mother.

"Can we not do this right now Mom." Katsuki gives his mom a pleading look.

She narrows her eyes not sure what to say about the stranger in front her. It sure as hell is not his son.

"We're gonna be late. We have to go to the movies." Katsuki hugs Akali and takes her to his room.

She gets dressed and they go to the movies. Akali quiet they whole way.

They find Midoriya already buying the pop corn.

Katsuki slings an arm over Akali's shoulder, "Did I hurt you? Or maybe you didn't like it."

Akali shakes her head, "I don't know what to say about it. Just don't bring it up we both know when school starts you'll be all over someone else."

"Quit being annoying. That won't happen."

"Like you and Kazan never happened?" She stretches his hand off of her and follows Midoriya into the cinema.

Katsuki shoves Midoriya out of the way and pulls a random kid from the left back seat and Akali sits there.

"Deku take a hike." He tilts Akali's chin towards him, "Let's get one thing straight Princess. You're mine. I won't be saying this again.

"Don't start getting any ideas. Whatever happens it's got nothing to do with you. What I did - the things I did it was because you weren't ready.

"Clearly you're still not ready and that's okay. I'll wait for you. Well, sort of. You clearly regret what happened today.

"You could've told me to stop. You should've said something."

Akali crosses her arms, "Regret doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. I'm just pissed  off I gave in. I'm pissed off that I am so naive to ..."

"To what? Love me?!"

Midoriya turns his head and stares at Katsuki barely keeping it together.

"Katsuki not here."

"Fine. Lead the way but we're having this conversation."