Shut up and Drive!

A/N - I hope this makes up for my delayed updates. I was working on completing my Kai x Reader book and I just so happen to writing two books at the same time. Check put my Hawks x Reader book too sometime.

Thank you all for your patience it'd highly appreciated.

Akali stands outside in front of the garage with Bakugou and Kazan. "You're going to use your optic illusion on her. You can ask Maya about it later."

Akali nods looking Kazan in the eyes. Kazan looks around and sees Akali kissing Bakugou. "That's what you show me of all things?"

Akali smirks, "I don't want him he's all yours he loves you and he loves toying with me. I know when a guy is lying sweetheart. What I know is that you're an impulsive bitch and if you think one good deed suddenly makes us friends again you're wrong. I may not like Katsuki like that anymore, but I'm seeing the perfect opportunity to ruin you both. Killing two birds with one stone. I'll make him want me so bad he leaves you for me and I will drop him and break his heart like he did mine, he'll come back to you and you can start your happily ever after you know there's nothing that can keep soul mates apart."

Kazan grabs Akali by the throat. "I will put you in your place Kali I will ruin you if you mess with him. He's mine, for once I'm not the second choice I'm the one he chooses not you and you won't ruin that. They always picked you. They always wanted you. The girl they couldn't have the girl that could barely see the signs. Even though I've always been better and I've always been prettier you suddenly hit puberty adding some curve to your shape and now you think you're better. Don't kid yourself."

The link is broken and Bakugou catches Akali before she falls. "What happened?" Kazan doesn't take his eyes off Akali, "We played an old game we invented as kids. I think we underestimated how real her optic illusion is. I completely forgot it was an illusion when I was in there and I guess from her nose bleed it was as real as can be for us physically."

Akali stands up walking to the kitchen for a glass of water. She gets a call from her dad sounding concerned. UA confirmed she was at school all day and Aizawa confirmed she's the one who got the recording, but she's not the one who sent the file. She doesn't even know what's going on.

"I'll be there tomorrow to come see you. Night"

"Cool."

Bakugou remembers she was closer than that with her dad he's worried she's lowkey spiraling. "What's with you giving your family a cold shoulder?" Akali shrugs her shoulders, "Maybe if they take me serious and start being honest with me I wouldn't feel like I'm surrounded by strangers and liars. I hate being taken for a fool. 'I love you it's just lust with her' bullshit!"

She pours the glass of water in his face walking to her room locking her door. "What the hell is wrong with you." She mutters to herself flopping on the bed she can't believe for a second she fell for that, but the way he looks at her that's beyond lust he just told her what she wanted to hear. All the getting inside his head gave him passage into hers.

Bakugou sighs completely lost for words. "Well, there's no making up with that one so quit trying." Kazan storms off into her room leaving Bakugou all alone in the kitchen.

Shigaraki cocks a brow when Akali and Kurogiri are sitting behind the bar in silence she just called him for a warp gate warped in and hasn't said anything since.

"Is something the matter Miss Neon?" All for one asks through the screen curious why she's upset. "Yeah, it's nothing I can't solve all on my own in fact the tables just turned in my favour. The more she hates me the more self sabotaging she'll become. Both of them are going to meet their maker."

Shigaraki doesn't even need to think hard about what she means he knows there's only one person who gets her so riled up and that's Katsuki Bakugou.

"You're sounding like a villain already." Shigaraki glares at the screen, "No, she sounds like a heart broken little girl with issues. Just find another guy if he really likes you he'll get jealous if he doesn't you'll know he never cared. Side note, the correct answer is the latter."

Akali throws a glass at Shigaraki. "Shut up Tomura. What would you know about it?" He looks away putting the glass she threw at him on the floor he caught it like a pro and she stares off into space. "Being on the side lines gives you much clearer perspective than someone in your position. That's how I'd know."

Bakugou walks into class hearing about Akali being called to the principals offices. "So you have no idea who took your disk?" She shakes her head more upset someone broke in.

"Kazan! It has to be her. She is no longer allowed in that house ever again." Akali was searching up apartments and hotels. She'd rather stay there than see her dad, but Kazan moving out sounds more interesting.

After school she hides behind Sero and than Todoroki who doesn't use public transport his dad has a chauffeur for him he notices her hiding from her dad and he's still curious about what she said at the sports festival.

"Neon, need a ride?" She turns around nodding her head up and down sneaking off and going to the Todoroki residents. She walks inside and the place is quiet it's just the two of them."

"So, cold." Akali waits while Shouto makes tea and sits down next yo her. "Why are you avoiding your dad?"

"I need some time to figure out how I really feel about him lying and keeping secrets. My mom being a villain and her twin sister who was so bitchy enough to play the role of the mother who wants nothing to do with her child. I hate knowing I was being lied too for so long. It's not fair."

She stays quiet while Shouto changes in front of her. "Midoriya mentioned you don't mind." She blushes looking away, "It's different when it's him, besides he's never taken off more than his shirt in front of me."

"I also did not."

She turns back and sighs in relief slapping herself on the side of the head for being such a perv. They chat for a while until Endeavour comes home with Akali's dad.

"Get your son away from my daughter." Endeavor glares at his own door, "I was about to tell you to get your daughter away from my son."

The door opens and they both walk in Akali sighs when she sees her dad, "Thanks Todoroki we should hangout sometime."

"Absolutely Not!" Akali glares at her dad walking past him to the car going home. "Endeavors son? Are you kidding me?" Akali breaks the car window to let herself in since he insists on not opening the door when she wants to be already inside.

"Shut up and drive and don't talk to me, everything will be lies. Unless you finally learnt honesty in that case start with Amali."

She gets in the car leaving her father shocked. He had been delaying this conversation for so long because he thought she couldn't handle the truth now she found out and he does not want to even imagine the how?

"Is that how you made the disk? You were looking for your mother?"

"Instead I found trash and a liar. I hope her quirk was worth it."