Undercover

Kaminari and Bakugou walk the group of high school students to the station. Mineta is hitting on one of the girls and she is totally into him.

Bakugou looks ahead when they arrive at the bus station and Akali is unconscious in Aizawa's arms.

"Is that Neon?" Kaminari asks

Bakugou sprints to Aizawa's side and gets her hair out of  her face, "What happened? Did she go off alone?"

"No, I was with her the whole time. I'd like you boys to patrol that area."

Kaminari nods waving goodbye to the girls. Mineta takes a girls number and Aizawa glares at him.

He leads the way escaping his wrath. After 2 hours Akali wakes up, she ditches Aizawa patrolling on her own.

She bumps into Bakugou who was just chatting with Dabi in an alley way.

"You were unconscious when I saw you, is your quirk compatible with you? You can't keep passing out every time you use it."

Dabi stops in his tracks when he hears her voice.

"I'm okay, now move I had to ..."

Dabi's blue flames jump from his palms involuntarily. That bastard Bakugou knows he's here and kisses her anyway.

"Katsuki never do that again, we're done. I have no intention of getting back with, not that there's anything to ..."

Bakugou kisses her again, "I have every intention of being with you Akali Neon. Even if you threaten to get rid of my child."

Dabi's heart stops beating.

Akali wants to correct his statement but Bakugou won't let her get a word in. He kisses her every time she tries to say something.

"Come on, Aizawa will hang your head with his scarf if he finds out you ditched."

Alkali frowns, "I was hoping I could get away from him for at least an hour."

~

Dabi arrives at the hideout. He calculates and recalculates. If Akali is currently pregnant, without a shadow of a doubt he's not the father.

It can't be Bakugou's either, how did he slip from his watch and have the time to see her, or even impregnate her.

He takes a deep breath, Bakugou knew he was listening, he could have just said that for his benefit.

She didn't respond, she would've responded to that. Either made it clear she's made up her mind or changes her mind.

But she was quiet, why was she quiet? Why the hell would she even have a child with Bakugou?

She swore they were done. She promised him over and over again. There's no way she would ever risk hurting someone she loves like that, Bakugou is lying.

He'll have to talk to her tomorrow. If Bakugou was playing him, he is a dead man.

He will kill him.

~

The Old Man smiles as his grand daughter is now up on her feet. A little horn grew overnight.

The male in a bird mask walks into the room, "Morning." He says taking a seat.

"Morning." His daughter says eating her food faster. The old man promised to take her to the park.

After her meal she's bathed and taken to the park. Akali surprises the young girl with a big hug.

They play together, other kids join them and Akali is the mean villain and the kids are the heroes trying to stop her.

She is not making it any easy for them.

The other kids parents come to get them. Akali stays at the park with Eri. They walk into a restaurant and Akali says Eri is her daughter.

The man behind the counter doesn't buy it. Aizawa walks into the store and Akali shakes him up for cash. She uses his money to buy Eri an ice cream.

She didn't see it was him.

Aizawa scarf chokes his student in front of every one and knocks her on the head a few times.

"But .. My daughter sir, she wanted ice cream, and I am so broke, I tell everyone I'm a hero but they still don't respect me and give me free stuff."

Aizawa death glares Akali who gulps picking up Eri and running away from her teacher.

Eri laughs when they hide from Aizawa enjoying their ice cream.

An hour later Akali realises Aizawa is so mad he left her behind.

The male in a mask chuckles when Akali calls home and Aizawa is still mad. She apologises thoroughly and sincerely.

Aizawa sighs, "Take the girl home. I'm sure her family will take you in for a night."

Akali smiles, Aizawa would never do this, he must be sending her in to gather information on the family.

"Thank you sir. I know they will."

Akali tells Midoriya and Mina on a conference call what happened. Over exaggerating the entire story.

Mina and Midoriya roll on the floor laughing. Bakugou knows it can only be Akali they're talking too.

On her end of the line someone else is laughing too. Eri laughs so hard she starts hiccuping.

Akali stands up getting her a glass of water. She hears Shigaraki's voice and swings the door open.

Both Shigaraki and the masked man look at her. She smiles jumping Shigaraki with a hug, "You jerk, you don't even say hello."

Shigaraki cocks a brow and then laughs to himself, of course with her shitty luck she would be here. He calls Dabi over while Akali is tucking Eri in.

They took a long bath together after a glass of water and eating supper.

She opens the door and practically crashes into Dabi's lips.

She doesn't even need to check who it is, she knows the feel of his lips like their her very own. She kisses him back and Dabi relaxes into the kiss.

"Before I take this any further, answer one question honestly for me, okay?"

Akali nods.

"Are you carrying Bakugou's child?"