Lost and Found

Kazan snatches her roommates phone out of her hands, "What are you doing? We can't start accusing people of being kidnappers."

Her roommate scowls, "That man, whoever he is, was rude, and you saw the way he handled her and the way she was afraid of him. He is not a good person. She didn't want to be in that car and he forced her to and even drove away with her. That's kidnapping."

Kazan frowns, Dabi will get arrested. If that's the case she'll have to rescue Akali herself.

"Okay, you stay here, I'll try and get in contact with her dad, he's a pro."

Her roommate's jaw drops, "What? Her father is a pro?" She shakes her head feeling stupid. They could have called him directly.

Akali sniffles wiping her tears away, she has no idea what has gotten into Dabi, or why he's suddenly like this.

Dabi stops the car on the side of the road and Spinner comes in from out of nowhere knocking Akali out.

Dabi frowns, he hates having to act like this. He made her cry, but he needs to clear her name before people get suspicious.

They tie her up and blind fold her. They take her to a remote location.

Kazan catches up with the car surprised it pulled over on the side of the road not so far from the mall. She calls Akali's dad who works quickly getting the footage of the vehicle swap.

The police track down the car and find it destroyed in a junk yard.

"They have a warping quirk on their side. This was all just a trick, she could be anywhere."

Akali's father looks at Kazan, looking at the footage from the restaurant it looked like Akali is familiar with Dabi.

"Does my daughter know this man?" He asks Kazan.

"Yes, he was nice to us. Didn't seem like a villain at all. I'm surprised to find out he's a villain or even after Akali. We didn't know he was a villain, I mean, he even helped us with our homework."

The police frown, "We heard that the league has been recruiting. There might be more members that have been doing the same to other students. They wouldn't just pick out your daughter. The league must be targeting hero course students."

The report reaches UA and the teachers are surprised. The league has new members that have infiltrated hero course schools.

They have been using these new members to keep an eye out for the students. The students themselves might not even know it.

The villains look and act like ordinary civilians. The news report sends out the big news and the entire country is shaken.

They report that only one student was taken.

Dabi watches the news and smiles. He sendd Kazan a text on where to meet.

When she arrives Kurogiri warps her to a room where Akali is tied up and sleeping.

"I need a favour." Dabi says and Kazan nods, "Call up a few friends. From different hero course schools. Set up a meet up via text, tell them to bring their phones along."

She does so and just so happens to have 5  such friends on Instagram online at the moment.

After a while the student are brought in unconscious. Spinner knocks Kazan out too.

An hour later the other students are reported missing. Their phones are missing and no one knows where they are.

Izuku runs to Akali's father and tells them there's a way to find her.

"How?" Her father asks worried and out of his mind.

Midoriya pulls out the box where he keeps the spare earplugs for Akali. "They have a tracking device in them too.

"I added it myself but never told her after I found out that every time we play hide and seek she cheats because the dog tag she gave me for my bracelet is actually a tracking device. I could be in another country and she would find me."

He gives them the box and the police immediately get started on tracking her down.

Dabi pecks her cheek hiding a gift box inside her pocket. They warp away just in time for the heroes to see them run and leave.

They rescue the students who are woken up and when they wake up they have memory loss.

Akali is the only one who is still not awake. She wakes up a day later and sits down in the interrogation room.

She is asked questions about the villains and answers honestly.

"Maybe the reason why she woke up late is because she was immune to whatever amnesia spell the others are under. Can you squeeze more out of her?" The authorities ask the heroes asking Akali questions.

"We'll try, but she doesn't seem to be very open. Whenever we ask a question she can't answer she responds in silence like she's deaf. I am not sure if she's resisting the quirks affects or hiding something."

The hero Hawks walks in and Akali sighs in relief when she sees him. The officers watching behind the glass also sigh in relief.

"Hey, I have pictures for you. I need names." Hawks says gently and Akali nods.

He puts down pictures of suspects who might be the new league members.

"Recognise any of these people?"

Akali nods. She points out Shigaraki and says his name. Then Dabi and Kurogiri. She points out Toga, "I don't know her name, I saw her at the restaurant. She hugged Kazan as if they knew each other."

She looks around for All for One and looks at Hawks, "The leader is missing." Akali says before writhing in agony.

She holds her head and coughs up blood. She directs Hawks to her walk in closet in her room. There's a secret room. They will find everything she knows about the league. After that she passes out.

Hawks talks to the Pro's close to the house. They enter Akali's room with Bakugou. They walk into the secret room and all over the wall is Akali's Intel on the league members she knows and those she suspects.

They take the evidence as well as files sorted out on each villain. There are also files on the research from her stake outs.

"Did you know about this?" The heroes ask Bakugou who shakes his head.

"She only shared her Intel with me." Aizawa defends walking into the room. "I have the original files. These are just copies.

"Some of them are incomplete, she only submitted to me  files that had irrefutable facts. If she couldn't prove her hunch she kept it to herself."

All Might stares at the wall his face pale when there's All for One at the centre of her crime board.

"No, not him. It can't be!"