11. "Hi"

Akali stands next to Mina listening to Thirteen's introductory speech and claps when she's done

"That was so inspiring wasn't it?"

"Mina is the anything that doesn't excite you?"

"Shhh, you don't want to get in trouble for disrupting the lesson."

Akali nods looking to the front Midoriya winks at her and she smiles winking back.

The lights flicker and she hugs Mina tighter.

A purple mist appears.

A group of people start walking through it.

"I thought this was a rescue exercise?" Akali and Kaminari say at the same time

"This is real students, those are real villains.Thirteen! Protect the students!" Aizawa jumps in and Thirteen tells everyone to run for the exit.

Mina pulls Akali.

Akali turns around accidentally bumping into Ochaco.

Ochaco falls causing Akali and Mina to fall down with her.

Bakugou notices and stops for a second, but turns around instead, when he turns the purple mist guy is in their way he knows first hand that if he doesn't act quickly it could all go to shit pretty fast, he and Kirishima jump up attacking at the same time, Akali notices they missed and a cloud of purple smoke fills the atmosphere.

Shoji acts quickly covering the three girls already on the floor shielding them with his body, when the mist clears there are only a few left and all the other students are gone.

"Thank you" Akali says and looks at Shoji he nods letting them stand up.

She thinks about Aizawa fighting alone, and even if he's a Pro fighting alone is not a good idea.

She'd never let her friends fight alone and that includes her teacher. She makes a hoverboard and flies off after Aizawa.

"What the hell are you doing shy girl?"

"I'll be right back!"

Shigaraki watches as some of his members fall one by one without knowing what hit them.

A bullet hits his arm.

The nomu reacts, it has strict orders to protect him no matter what, it jumps up and causes Akali to compromise her position and make herself visible.

"I'm sorry Sensei I didn't mean to get caught."

Aizawa just threatens her with a punishment.

Akali dodges the Nomu grateful it's faster than her so she has enough Kinetic energy for quick and small weapons throwing grenades, guns and managed to lay a scratch on it.

She purposely throws a grenade in Shigaraki's direction jumping up, and watching it take a hit for him.

The grenade explodes and Shigaraki can't see because of the giant in his way.

Akali cuts the monster in half on the torso and jumps Shigaraki holding a gun to his head.

"Move and I'll pull this trigger"

Shigaraki grabs her arm and Akali pulls the trigger, but the giant she cut in half is whole and grabs her throat she cuts it's hand freeing herself, but ends up back on top of Shigaraki.

"Hi" Akali says hoping she can negotiate with him to not kill her.

Shigaraki watches her pass out on top of him.

Aizawa stops his quirk before Shigaraki can use it.

Shigaraki throws Akali off him.

She sighs in relief grabbing his hand and hand cuffing them together before punching Shigaraki.

The nomu comes after Akali and she uses Shigaraki as a shield.

"Tell him I'm part of the team just a little confused."

Shigaraki gets pissed off by her making demands, but she cuffs his other hand to hers and stabs him in the back, "Shhh, big boys don't cry, now say it."

"Let her go she's part of the team just a little confused."

"Thank goodness"

The timer attached to her belt beeps and Shigaraki notices that she's gone.

Akali will only get in Aizawa's way now so the best plan of action is to get back to the others because she can't stop her hallucinations when her time is up.

She arrives when the others tell her that IIda just made it out and is going to get help.

"Good" Akali lies down on her stomach closing her eye

Mina and Ochaco sit next to her, "We're still going shopping after this right?" Mina asks and she nods watching her crazy imagination go wild with seeing the Nomu coming after her over and over again she wasn't scared then, but she's scared now.

The teachers arrive and rescue everyone, unfortunately the villain got away and he is not happy about his loss pulling out the bullets by snipe, and there is one that is different from all the others, he remembers that Akali shot him, and he gets pissed off even more she had him completely pinned and disappeared right after.

"Your stupid nomu are weak, a little girl cut it in half like it was nothing, short with strange eyes and purple hair."

"Tomura calm yourself I can't clean up your wounds and you're getting blood all over the floor" Kurogiri says.

"Master get me information on that girl"

"What is your sudden interest in the girl Tomura?"

"Well, she cut the Nomu in half without batting an eye or worrying that he might die, so maybe we can have her on our side. I can be persuasive when I want to be."

"That is not wise Tomura."

"It's what I want master. So give me the information about her." He winces, "Careful, handle with care." He scolds Kurogiri.

~~~

Akali walks into the house holding shopping bags, Mina and invisible girl took her shopping and embarrassed her all evening taking her from one shop to the next.

"Akali what the hell? I just saw that you were attacked by villains and instead of coming home you decide to show up at this time what's that about?" Amaya looks at her pissed about the shopping bags

"Needed to get my mind off it, goodnight" She walks into her room and closes her door throwing her things on the bed before stretching and packing it all neatly in her wardrobe and drawers, taking a long shower and wearing a see through sleeping lingerie dress.

Exactly how is this supposed to get back at Katsuki? It's not cheering me up.

She walks back into her room and switches off the light. Turning and stopping in her tracks when she sees Bakugou in her room. She shakes it off she's still hallucinating and even if she's not he walked into the wrong room Kazan is next door.

Bakugou walks into Kazan's room and she's laughing, "That was a dick move you pulled, why'd you tell me to enter through her room?"

"I don't know, how was today?"

"I don't want to talk about it just get my mind of it please"

"Whatever you say" She giggles and pulls him on the bed.

Akali sits up hugging her pillow she can't get over how he's here and she's her best friend, Kazan is acting like a bitch towards her.

Akali cries wondering if their friendship ended when she moved and why she's acting so nasty.

She walks to the balcony sitting on the railing with her feet dangling over the edge, with music playing, losing track of time, a hand circles her waist the other pulling her headphones down slowly,

"Hi"