I missed you

Akali thanks Mr Aizawa as they pack up her room. She smiles ready to surprise her classmates with her return.

She went to the doctor after suddenly passing out during combat training. After her quirk was taken she didn't want to stay at UA.

She wanted to see Dabi again so he can give back her quirk. She instead spent her time training at her families martial arts temple.

She met Dabi a few days ago and when she was at the hospital the doctors said she had a replacement quirk all along.

All the time it was laying dormant it was just flowing through her body settling in.

The students all meet in the living room. She walks out of her room and waits for everyone to notice.

Shouto is the first one to see her, "Akali? You're back?"

Everyone turns around and she smiles, "Yeah, I'm back to do the second year with you guys. How are you?"

She's jumped by hugs and giggles before they start squeezing the life out of her.

Bakugou is the only one refusing to see her. He walks past everyone to his room.

She stands up and explains how she had a quirk all along, it just took time to surface up.

"Are you sure they didn't add some mind controlling quirk too? Why would they take your quirk away and then give you a knew one and expect nothing in return?"

Akali frowns, "I doubt this new quirk was a guilty conscious gift.  You're right, there might be more then one quirk flowing through me. I should be careful."

Midoriya hugs her again. He was barely able to concentrate with her gone. Luckily he was able to visit her during his breaks.

She has grown so much during the time she spent away, "You've grown a lot."

Akali smiles, "Yeah, losing my quirk was hell, but I didn't want to cry about it. I refused to give up. I was even working on being a doctor. If I wasn't going to be useful on the field, I would be useful somehow."

He pecks her forehead, "Mom was so worried about you. You could've at least called her."

Akali frowns, "I couldn't bare the thought of her crying like she did when I went to see her. I promise you I was with her most of the time. She was the first person I called when my new quirk was active. She cried harder then she did the first time. Surprised she didn't lock you up and chain you to the house."

Midoriya laughs, "Believe me she tried. Just stress her out less okay."

"Yeah."

Midoriya points to Bakugou's room, "Talk to him. He needs it."

She knocks on the door and waits for a while before banging on it.

"Dammit Katsuki, what the heck? Do you want me to break this door down?" Akali yells from the outside and Bakugou gets up slowly. He strolls to the door and opens it just as slothfully.

Akali sits down and smiles at Bakugou glad to be back at UA, "Aren't you going to say something?"

Bakugou scowls, "Can you leave, I need to think." He opens the door and Akali leaves nodding her head slowly.

Next thing she knows, Yaoyorozu is walking into his room.

Akali locks herself up in her room and ends up falling asleep.

She wakes up when her phone rings. She looks at her balcony and it's Bakugou's silhouette at the door behind the closed curtain.

She opens the door and he sits down looking her right in the eyes, "How come you never told me about your quirk?"