Damn idiot

Bakugou walks out of the class following Akali talking to Shouto about her mom. "Why does your dad hate my dad?" Shouto shrugs his shoulders. "I doubt there is anyone he doesn't hate." Akali slings an arm around his shoulder. "He doesn't hate you."

She stands outside talking to him very open to talking about her mom and family. Todoroki smiles as she waves him off. "See you tomorrow." She stops at home first changing out of her close sneaking off to the address she was given.

The hooded stranger is surprised she's so early smirking as he let's her in. "So, just so you know I lied about Shigaraki knowing about this." He closes the door locking it making Akali jump. "Relax, he told us to not lift a finger on you, but you've caught my eye for a different reason."

"What reason is that?"

"You'll know soon enough."

Akali nods taking out her books to study for tomorrow's exam. "I'm Dabi by the way."

"Nice to meet you Dabi."

He hops in the shower coming out flopping on the bed taking the cue cards Akali made. "Don't get mad I only intend to help." He comments after meeting Akali's glare and slight frown she barely pays attention in class and all of these things are all foreign concepts to her she focused on the more difficult subjects she didn't expect the easier classes to suddenly become difficult. "Hey, I can help you with this wipe that confused look off your face." he smiles helping her study until late. She falls asleep and wakes up early morning showering for school.

Dabi thanks Kurogiri for the favour. "She didn't leave the house, I have a feeling that is what Shigaraki wants." Kurogiri nods. Akali covers herself when Dabi walks in holding a change of clothes. "Kurogiri says good luck with your exams."

She smiles and he hands the clothes over. "Good luck from me too." She nods ready for the written exams Dabi is a really good teacher he helped her out a lot.

After the written exams it's time for practicals and Akali is with Todoroki. "I had a feeling we might get matched." Todoroki comments and Akali nods.

"We should go for the exit. He's probably already watching. Let's go." Akali follows behind him until she realizes her quirk isn't working anymore. "Shouto." He turns around and Akali looks up dodging Aizawa's blade only to get scarfed and slammed into Todoroki.

"You had a plan, but you kept it to yourself if you voiced out your opinion more you'd be less inclined to leaving your teammate stranded."

Aizawa says to Akali before splitting the team up on purpose disappearing. Akali didn't have a plan she just planned to let Todoroki do the heavy lifting while she free loads. If she had a plan it would be to stick together.

Aizawa is shocked at the size of the illusion Akali makes to block his line of vision. He forgot she can make illusions of anything, she can only make the smaller illusions real.

She flies in on her own make shift Aizawa scarf kicking him on the back. "So predictable." Akali smirks, "You still can't beat me." Akali charges forward holding Aizawa's knife.

"Wow, she's got Mr Aizawa pinned." Bakugou Tch's she's still going to lose anyway. Akali assumes Todoroki is finding the exit when Aizawa took him out. "Don't worry Bakugou she won't fail. All she has to do is capture Aizawa."

"She's strong, but he's got the experience. Don't forget he's a Pro." Akali takes a few steps back changing her fighting stance. "Baghuazan ey." Akali smirks. "So you know the gentle fist, than you known with my speed you're done for."

Aizawa takes a similar stance. "That would be the case if I didn't know the art myself." Akali stands up straight narrowing her eyes. Aizawa realises she just tricked him and now she knows he's only stalling.

Akali turns tail and runs for the exit she trips over the captured Todoroki hitting the floor face first. "Ouch." Kaminari winces and Bakugou nearly lost it he's having a hard time watching this. He doesn't want to see Akali get hurt and she doesn't have her heart into it all she's doing is torture in his eyes.

"You should watch where you're going."

"You should watch you back."

Akali attacks from behind catching him off guard he dodges her attack only to get attacked by Todoroki. Aizawa still manages to one up them despite it being a 2 against one fight.

"You still won't use your full power, what a waist of a quirk." Akali clenches her jaw. Todoroki turns to her. "Akali have a plan."

Bakugou narrows his eyes. "Is she not using her quirk?" Midoriya asks looking closer. "She hasn't been using her quirk for a while bow actually. When we were doing that paired obstacle course together she used actual illusions not solid ones."

Mina turns to Bakugou and he turns in her direction as well realising she looked at him first. He looks away. Mina glares at him and crosses her arms. "If she fails this, it's all on you Bakugou." Mina says to his face before walking out.

Todoroki's plan fails and Akali realises he's going to fail because of her. "Hold your breath." She takes a deep breath breathing her mist in Aizawa's face. "I have a last minute plan. We have 5 minutes left."

"Sure, what do we do?"

Mina sighs in relief when they pass at the last second. "Damn idiot."