The Calm

The school trip ends and everyone gets on the bus going home. the bus drives to the hotel and when they arrive Bakugou drags Akali away after getting a key.

He locks the door and takes Akali throwing her on the bed, he takes his short of and smiles at her.

Akali bites her lips, "We're off Katsuki." She says to him very serious.

Bakugou rolls his eyes knowing very well he's getting what he wants from her, "Spread those legs, I'm so fucking hot for you I will blow up if I don't just blow off some steam."

~

Akali walks out of the shower and ignores Bakugou who is ignoring her too.

they sleep in separate beds both of them naked only wearing their towels. the clothes still scattered on the floor.

"I tried to join the league and Dabi was the one who kicked me out." Akali says after a moment of silence.

"I'm well aware, I am still part of the league." Bakugou answers taking a deep breath with the cool wind blowing. the wind gets stronger the window is blown open.

they both ignore it falling asleep like they are. They wake up in the morning still ignoring each other.

They take turns showering and when brushing their teeth after breakfast Bakugou holds Akali closer squeezing her ass and smacking it before rinsing his mouth and leaving her in there alone.

~

The class arrives at school and everyone is talking about the school trip.

Things have calm down in the room. The next day they have exams.

Akali smiles when exam week is over, they now have internships to go to.

She has an internship with Endeavour, so does Bakugou.

She frowns on the way to the place, things have been awkward between her and Bakugou. There is sexual tension, anxiety about the inevitable off again, and the secrecy that's on Bakugou's side.

They arrive at the agency training by following the guy around.

Akali stretches getting back on the campus. they will be third years after these results come out. She is very excited. She can't wait to spend some time at home.

~

Dabi locks eyes with Bakugou who looks on edge, they have not been best friends, or anything near friends and that much is clear to everyone.

Dabi suspects that Bakugou was behind the arrest of Mustard, Kazan, and Magne.

He also thinks he's the one that foiled the plan with the Hessaikai.

"Why is he still here? We don't need him." Dabi says voting they just kill him.

"And how would Akali take that? Think she'll thank you for it? Kiss your dream of walking to the sunset together goodbye." Bakugou replies.

Dabi jumps and attacks Bakugou who attacks back. They duke it out until the fight spills over into the streets.

Shigaraki watches with an amused expression on his face, he keeps Bakugou around because he knows he has leverage over him. As long as he loves Akali Neon he will be bound to the league of villains.

"Will you not intervene Tomura?" Kurogiri asks seeing the news cameras.

"Of course not, we need to make our little star shine. I am ready to fully take advantage of this opportunity we have. We will make him look like a hero, a symbol of peace that's puppeteered by the league of villains, sounds perfect to me."

"And how will you execute that?" Kurogiri asks.

"By showing the world one lone child take down the entire league and send them packing with their tails between their legs. people believe what they see, they do not think for themselves, we can tell them what to think, and look up there, they are always ready to be taken advantage of."

He points to the news cameras that are always patrolling the streets.

The fight continues until Kurogiri saves Dabi by opening a warp gate and leaving Bakugou in the street alone.

~

Akali chokes on air seeing Dabi and Bakugou fighting. The news are really talking about Bakugou being a great hero and all.

The door opens and Bakugou stomps to his room with his arrogant self thinking he's better than everyone else.

He really enjoyed pummelling Dabi out there, he needs to get stronger for a rematch.

he slams his door shut, but it opens and it's Kirishima at the door. He blows him away, he wanted it to be Akali. what the hell does Kirishima want?

Akali wakes up and refuses to leave her room, seeing him again, put a smile on her face, his smile, his wild fire. She just wants to pick the phone and call him.

Her door is blown open and she throws her phone out the window it was already ringing.

Her mouth drops seeing Bakugou holding Dabi's phone.

He slowly closes the door behind him and Akali gulps, she is the deadest person alive, deader than the first person who ever died.