Your Fault

Dabi looks at Akali standing in the hallway waiting for him, "What?"

She points at her head, "Shigaraki did my hair. Is it nice?"

Dabi narrows his eyes, "Actually yeah. Did he really?" He undoes the hairstyle, "Hmm. I'll do your hair myself from now on."

Shigaraki groans, "Why are you so jealous? Do you have any idea how many hours I spent on that hair?"

Dabi looks away not interested in even denying that he doesn't like that he did such a great job at making her hair, "We're leaving. If you need anything let me know. Bakugou won't stop calling. Can you send Twice to handle it."

"You send Twice to handle it. Annoying Dabi." Shigaraki walks away.

Akali takes Dabi's hand going home.

"What? I'm not used to you so quiet. Makes me feel like you're not comfortable. You can speak your mind you know." Dabi smiles.

"I wish I remembered something about my past."

Dabi glares at her, "This nonsense about your memories again? What the hell is wrong with you? Am I not doing enough? What more do you want?"

Akali flinches, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you angry. I just hate it when it looks like everyone has to talk behind my back."

Dabi walks ahead, "You're getting on my nerves with this crap. Every day you find a new excuse to get your memories back. If you keep this up I'll kill you."

Akali looks at him confused, "Why?"

Dabi slaps her with the back of his hand, "Shut up, just shut up! You said you choose me, so here we are, why am I not good enough now."

"I don't remember why I chose you."

Dabi slits her throat, "Funny, I was just about to say the same thing." He sighs and makes a call, "Hey, put her body where it belongs. She'll be in the casket after all. Annoying trash."

Shigaraki shakes his head, "Well, I warned you about this. You should have just let her go back to Bakugou."

Dabi punches the wall, "If I can't have her. No one can. No one ever will. I am in the mood for some chicken."

Shigaraki sighs, "Maybe if you find your own girlfriend instead of someone's left overs you'll feel better. How about that, before you blow your cover."

Dabi looks at Shigaraki, "Fine. Chicken first." He walks to the restaurant where Kai Chisaki is sitting down with his daughter.

"Hello, the girl I saw you with. Akali, is she coming today?"

Dabi glares at him, "Tch, she died."

Kai narrows his eyes, "But I saw you with her."

"She died. Do you see her with me now? Can you not talk to me about her. I'm ... Grieving." He orders a beer and chicken.

"Please, I would like to know where she is."

Dabi gives them directions, "Fine. If you insist on calling me a liar."

Kai walks to the place and finds Luna's cold body. He looks for any proof at all and calls Bakugou, "I found Akali."

~~~

Bakugou rushes over with his friends and looks at her lifeless body, "What happened?"

"The guy she was with, the one I told you about. He was alone when I waited for her at the restaurant she frequented. This is where he pointed me too. Seemed to be taking it pretty hard."

"Bullshit. He did it himself. I know that bastard is Dabi. I know he is." Katsuki sighs looking at Akali's body. Is this another fake death?

He can't handle all this fake dying that's been going on. The on and off. He can't keep taking all this pain. Is she really dead this time?

He cries, "Dead, alive, dead alive. Fuck!!! Why do they do this. Is her body some kind of play thing. Kill her than bring her back to life?"

Izuki cries, "I wish I never knew she was alive. Getting my hopes up just to find her like this. They're so cruel."

Kai stands up, "I should go break my daughter's heart too. She was looking forward to seeing Akali." He walks to the restaurant and there's a girl who frequents the place laughing with his daughter. They always sit next to each other and colour, "Eri. We should go."

Eri nods, "Kali is not coming?"

"I'm sorry, but, Kali is dead."

Eri looks down, "She broke her promise."

"It's not like she wanted too. Don't be upset Princess. You know if it was her choice she would never leave you. A bad guy targeted her and now she's gone."

Eri cries, "She broke her promise."

"She's too dead for me to kill her for it." He picks her up and rubs her back. He looks at the girl colouring in a book. She's so absorbed in what she's doing, "Who's your new friend."

Eri stops crying looking at the girl, "Luna."

"Okay. Bye Luna. Say goodbye."

"Bye Luna."

Luna turns around, "Bye." She points at the menu, "Seconds please."

~~~

Katsuki waiting for report on Luna's body looks at the coroner, "And?"

"Real body. This is the real Akali Neon. There's no signs that she will come back from the dead. I really don't want to tell you anything like that. She's dead, and it's for good."

Katsuki bites his nails, "Are you sure. Any signs at all, there's some kind of quirk that can save her. Bring her back to life?"

"No. There's no such thing here."

"Find it. Bring her back." Katsuki looks at the dead body, "He can't get away with just killing her, not after fighting me tooth and nail for her. No way."

Aizawa looks at Katsuki really expecting her to come back, "Bakugou, you have to let her go."

"No, she has to come back. He wouldn't just leave her like this. He can't."

"Kachan that's enough. She's dead." Midoriya says.

"Shut up Deku! This is your fault." Katsuki shoves him.

"My fault? What?"

"She followed you to UA High, and you ditched her for your new friends. She came here for you." Katsuki says.

"That's enough boys. Okay? That's enough."

Midoriya punches Bakugou in the phone, "If it's anyone's fault it's yours. Don't take it out on me. This is your fault."