12. Let's see if you pass

Akali turns around.

Shigaraki points to the pizza delivery guy that's walking towards the front door, "Do anything unnecessary and Amaya won't be collecting Pizza"

Shigaraki smiles when she looks panicked. It feels good to finally have her backed into a corner in fact it would be more fun to see her die.

"Oohh Kali, who's your friend?"

The voice makes Shigaraki stop since he was slowly letting all his fingers touch her hand.

"A villain"

Katsuki tenses up and narrows his eyes.

Kazan laughs, "Chill Bakugou, like that's actually true, anyway I wanted to ask for a favour. I have a guest over and it would be so rude to leave him hangingz so could you please go get the pizza for me?"

"Yes, definitely" Akali jumps over the railing.

Shigaraki smirks even more she survived a fall from that height and she's shown she has good skills in combat so maybe if he let's her live a while longer it would be all the more exciting to kill her since intel said she's a Pro's daughter so her joining the league is nothing, but a pipe dream.

"Aren't you a little too old for a high schooler?" Kazan asks.

Shigaraki walks into Akali's room locking the balcony door and closing the curtains.

Akali glares at the pizza guy when she realises Kazan plans to make her pay for it, "Keep the change" She snatches it from him.

Amaya takes 2 slices before going to bed she'd be mad, but as long as she knows Akali's safe, Akali can take the box and eat it all by herself.

Akali walks into her room and Shigaraki is looking at her medals and trophies from the Academy.

"A ninja huh?"

"Yup, want a slice?"

Shigaraki gets his guard up and Akali shakes her head, as long as no one gets hurt she's fine with sharing a slice with a villain, when he's in here it's the same as him being in prison, he can't hurt anyone and that's all that matters.

She wants to be a hero that puts lives first and every second he spends here it's a second a person in the neighbourhood is safer and can walk home without worrying about Shigaraki.

Akali sits on the bed and grabs a slice taking a bite Shigaraki takes the slice from her hand and eats it watching her every move.

He knows she's out matched if they were to fight, "What kind of hero eats Pizza with a villain?"

"A kind of hero that wants to save the villain and if I want to do that I want to get to know you, if we want this place to be safe and villain free we need to understand where the villains are coming from. I just want to know why you are a villain and how you got here, no one is born a villain or born bad which means there's good in youm"

"Don't be an idiot there isn't" Shigaraki takes another slice from Akali's hand.

She notices that he really doesn't trust her, he won't even let his guard down for something as simple as a pizza slice, "You're exactly the kind of villains I'm after. The ones that don't wanna be saved"

"What exactly are you saving me from?"

"This society, my sensei told me that villains are just people who were never saved, and if that's true I want to be able to stop that from happening, to know how you were not saved and stop it from happening to someone else, maybe I can't save you, but I can save someone else."