Cold feet

Akali sits next to Mina ready to watch the finals she's a heavy breathing panting mess from running around like a headless chicken taking wrong turns, "Calm down girl you sure recovery girl said it's okay for you to be here?" Akali nods and watches Katsuki win.

"Todoroki you ass whipping dick head, what the fuck was that? You let the bastard win, get the fuck up and beat his ass .." Kirishima holds back Akali who's Hella pissed off about Bakugou winning the sports festival and she just snapped, "You know, for a small girl you're a lot tougher than you look, can I get some back up over here."

Sero tapes Akali and Yaoyorozu blindfolds her before she tricks someone into letting her go she cools off and finds Todoroki and Bakugou ready for the award ceremony she gives Bakugou a weird look when she notices he's all tied up and restrained, "You know that really suits you I think the muzzle matches your eye colour."

Bakugou glares at her and Akali squirts water in his face with a small nerf gun, "I'm sorry could you speak more clearly I don't think I understand stupid." they are elevated onto the field and the crowd goes quiet for a moment watching Bakugou lose it. Akali laughs at him and it only infuriates him more, "I think you need to cool off, what do you think?"

Akali gives him an innocent smile holding a giant nerf gun and Bakugou glares at her, but stops fiddling. All Might rocks up and gives Akali her medal also doing the same for Todoroki he stops in front of Bakugou taking his muzzle off Akali cocks her Nerf and Bakugou glares at her, "Back off princess you know I'll get out of these eventually so don't do anything stupid."

"I'm sorry All Might could you translate what he said for me, I don't understand bullshit." she hits Bakugou with a blast of water and chuckles, "I've always wondered what you'd look like with a moustache." she jumps from her pedestal and stands in front of Katsuki with a marker drawing on his face, he tries to bite Akali but she effortlessly dodges and goes back to her side trying to keep herself in check, but every second that goes by she thinks of something more tedious than the last to do to him.

They lock eyes and glare at each, but Bakugou isn't yelling anymore in fact he seems completely calm almost like Akali absorbed all of his rage as her own and unlike him she can keep her cool and stay calm. After the sports festival Akali gets home and flops on her bed falling asleep early morning she gets up and goes to school due to the sports festival they will be having a half day today so the students can get some rest.

Akali walks into class and sits on Midoriyas desk who laughs when Iida stalks over towards them and picks her up lecturing her till its time for class and she doesn't get to say what she wanted to say to Midoriya sitting behind Katsuki who's in a good mood for some reason, "What's got you all hot and bothered? I thought you'd still be bitchin about your shameful win yesterday."

Bakugou turns and grabs Akali by the collar yelling like there's no tomorrow he lets her go when he looks into her eyes and he sees his own reflection and how batshit crazy he looks, "What's with you always trying to get my attention anyway?." Akali punches Bakugou in the face and he gives her a confused look, "I'll go back to ignoring you."

"Fine, I don't care.'

Homeroom starts and Aizawa shows everyone the fixtures for the sports festival and Akali is happy, she got more requests than Bakugou but not as much as Todoroki. Mr Aizawa invites Ectoplasm and Midnight to help the students with their hero names everyone looks excited and Akali has no clue what she wants her hero name to be she doesn't get why she needs one anyway, "Neon, go I want to know what your hero name is." Sero encourages her to step forward and she stands up and hides her face behind the name board and everyone is shocked she's using her name Akali as her hero name

She sits down and shakes her head when Bakugous crazy hero name has been rejected again. At lunch Mina and Hagakure are questioning her about her choice for a hero name, "I need time to think of one I don't want a hero name though I'm just fine as Akali."

"ugh You're so boring sometimes." Akali jumps Mina with tickles and even gets revenge in for her siding with Bakugou at the sports festival, "Tch class 1-A is so childish." Bakugou walks past the girls and glares at them while Akali and Mina have mixed feelings about this, "Lets just go you guys we have class in a few minutes anyway best to start heading out now." Hagakure encourages and the other two just follow behind her.

"Why do they hate us so much? What if we died? It's not our fault we got attacked by villains."

"Get that out of your head Kali it's not worth the trouble."

"Yeah, you're right it's not worth the drama."

After school Midoriya slings an arm over Akali's shoulder and looks worried when she doesn't have the same chirpy smile on her face, "What are you all nervous about?" Akali gives him an address and he cocks a brow, I"t's where my biological mother lives I was planning on using this half day to travel there and back, but I'm a bit worried that she won't want to see or talk to me and I don't want to get my hopes up or anything I'm just scared."

Midoriya gives her an encouraging smile and hug, "You're brave to have made it this far and the Neo I know never turns back once she gets going you know." Akali smiles and nods walking with Midoriya and Ochaco to the train station, "How come you two never dated you're so close."

Akali turns to Ochaco and smiles, "It's not worth ruining our friendship."

"Yeah, plus she's not my type like at all."

"Shut up Izoo I'm everyone's type including Ochaco's."

"Mhmm is that so?"

"Yes, it is so."

Bakugou flops on his bed suddenly not in the mood for his crazy long trip ahead of him, "I knew you'd be too lazy to make the trip." Bakugou smirks and turns to Kazan who just got out of the shower wearing his clothes, "Don't make it a habit to get so comfortable here my mom has the worst timing she could bust a ninja without trying."

She smiles and nods," I hate that your stupid school has classes Monday to Saturday."

"Don't worry so much we have half days like today on Saturdays so you come in on Fridays and sleep in all morning and we spend the rest of your free time together and I promise when I've got the time I'll make an effort to come see you too."

"What's with you and Kali things seem complicated between the two of you."

"We don't talk anymore and I don't want to talk about her, how was your trip?"

"Craptastic, I was sitting next to this annoying old lady knitting and talking none stop its irritating."

"How unfortunate, how about I make you feel better with some cuddles and sleep and we'll eat later I just want to hold close you know."

"I'd definitely enjoy that."

Akali knocks on the door and waits for someone to open it, "What do you want?" a deep voice startles Akali coming from behind and she turns around taking a step back when she sees the big man in front of her, the male looks her up and down, "I remember you from the sports festival, what are you doing at my door step?"

Akali shows him a picture of Amaya and her twin sister, "I was hoping to meet her I thought she lived here."

"She used too, why are you looking for her anyway?"

"She's my mother," Akali ruffles her paper and shoves it in her hoodie pocket, "This was stupid anyway. I have to go."