amnesia

Kazan and Toga walk behind Kurono to join the rest of the league members gathered at the new hideout. 

Dabi is pissed of on the phone practically fuming, this is going to be the 4th phone this week that he melts, "Dammit! Just fucking listen to me for once!" Dabi yells frustratedly

Everyone looks at Dabi. 

Shigaraki takes the phone from him and listens to the person on the other end of the line, "Screw up our plans tonight and I swear you will regret it, now stay put, or else." Shigaraki hangs up and puts the phone down slowly before he breaks it, he turns to Kurogiri saying something private between the two of them. 

Kurogiri opens a warp gate and Bakugou walks through with Akali over his shoulders. 

"What is she doing here?" Shigaraki asks pissed off. 

"She had plans to sneak out tonight, if I was not there to watch her she would have gone missing, don't worry she's unconscious, by the time she wakes up she'll be in her room again." Bakugou gently lays Akali on the couch and sits beside her, ignoring Kazan. 

The Hessaikai will be distributing a new drug, and want to use the league's name to boost the products demand, they will be going out today for that specifically. 

Dabi points at Bakugou, Kazan, Mustard, and Toga, "You're staying out of this, I don't trust them for something like this, I mean, just look at them." He says and everyone in the room agrees. 

They sit the operation out and everyone is just staring at each other awkwardly. 

Kazan clears her throat, "So, what do we do now? They could have at least warped us home first." She says. 

Bakugou stays quiet while everyone has their conversation. 

Akali moans in her sleep, she slowly flutters her eyes open. 

Kazan's heart jumps when Akali sits up.

Akali rests her head on Bakugou's shoulders. 

"The pain again?" Bakugou asks, this is the first time he's said anything since it was just them in the entire house. 

"Yeah, it's not as intense anymore though." Akali replies looking Bakugou in the eyes.

Bakugou notices Akali's eye colour is becoming colourless again. 

They lock eyes and Bakugou cups her cheek kissing her. 

Akali pulls away and notices to everyone in the room the kiss did not happen. She looks away and Bakugou smirks. 

"Princess, your quirk is back." Bakugou says happy. 

"Really?" Kazan asks surprised. 

Akali nods smiling, "Yeah, I feel normal again, I have been feeling like a stranger in my own skin, I don't feel that way anymore." She gives Bakugou a hug, "I'm so sorry, you've been going through this hell out of guilt, it's no coincidence I have my quirk back, he did this on purpose." 

Akali hugs Bakugou tighter, he relaxes covering his face in her chest. 

Bakugou bites his lower lip all along he has felt so bad, "Then why did he do this?" He asks at the verge of tears. 

"Kazan knows, they are close." Akali casually states. 

Kazan feigns ignorance, "You're the girlfriend you tell me." she adds. 

"Well, I don't know either." Akali replies kissing the top of Bakugou's head, "About that thing you mentioned, I want you to know I believe you, I will talk to him about it, we'll never be associated with the league from now on." 

Bakugou stays put, he's too frustrated and angry at the moment. 

~

Dabi is warped back along with everyone else. They find the others all sleeping on the carpet in front of the fire place. 

Twice takes a photo and promises to frame it up. 

Kazan being a light sleeper wakes up from the sounds, Akali wakes up gasping for air, looks like she had a bad dream. 

Akali falls back to sleep landing on Bakugou who instinctively pulls her closer. 

Dabi watches them sleep, Kazan fell asleep again too. 

Everyone wakes up and Dabi is watching Akali intently, she sits up confused and looks around. 

She looks at Dabi and he's smiling at her, she smiles back gently. 

He has no idea what to do, he found out yesterday and now it's too late, it looks like it's happening. Akali's memories of the league were taken. She will start forgetting him, and he doesn't want that, but now is the time for her to do what he gave her the new quirk for. 

Dabi takes Akali to his place, "I need you to heal me, and fix my genes, similar to how you did with yours to get your quirk back, and I want you to know I love you." He kisses Akali not ready to tell her this is goodbye. 

Akali smiles at his overly affectionate behaviour, "Sure."

He kisses her one more time, "Don't tell anybody, okay."

"Okay." Akali is undoing his stitches, she feels like her natural quirk is further amplifying the healing quirk. It's like, the more quirks she has, the stronger they make each other 

"Akali, tell me you love me." Dabi requests after all the stitches and limbs are undone. 

"I love you Toya Todoroki." She says before healing him until she's done. she passes out and he holds her in his arms. 

"I love you Akali Neon." He kisses her face  repeatedly, "Fuck!" Dabi yells frustrated, this was not part of the plan, but had they told him he would have opposed the idea. 

"It's for her own protection Dabi." Shigaraki says casually as he walks away to give Dabi some space, he needs it.