Think about me.

After school Bakugou walks behind Mina and Akali hyped for the camp. "Hey Princess." Akali turns around smiling at Katsuki. "We need to talk." Mina glares at him connecting her arms with Akali's

"Don't you think you've done enough Bakugou. She almost failed today and you know it's because of you. I don't like you for her and I won't just sit back and watch you hurt her. You want to talk to Akali, start treating her with some common decency and maybe I'll let her out of my sight."

Mina drags Akali to the station pecking her cheek before leaving. "I want one too." Akali jumps turning around to see a hooded figure behind her. Shigaraki smirks leaning in for her to see him a bit clearer.

"Ohh, hey." Bakugou narrows his eyes. From his angle it looked like they were kissing. "Woooo! You go girl! Move on like you never met the guy!" Mina screams from the bus window squashing the guy sitting by the window seat with her chest. "Uhh, I do like the concept of having boobs in my face, but I think I'd prefer a woman of my age." The male comments trying to keep his cool.

Akali shakes her head at her friend and follows Shigaraki walking to nowhere in particular. "Haven't seen you in a while." Akali comments as they walk down the alley. "Well, I thought I'd let you flunk your exams on your own." Akali turns hearing Shigaraki's raspy laugh.

"Dabi is a flipping genius. I know I aced my exams." Shigaraki narrows his eyes. "Dabi?" Akali nods, smiling, jumping to walk backwards in front of him explaining the things that were in her exams that she didn't get before.

She starts dragging her feet backward tripping and Shigaraki watches her fall. "Ow!" He rolls his eyes walking past her. "That's what you get for acting like such an idiot."

Akali narrows her eyes punching his chest. "That's what you get too." She turns around walking next to him scratching her butt. "That seriously hurt." Dabi spanks her ass and she turns around with a kick only for him to grab her leg mid-air.

"I was sure you'd catch the damsel in distress." Akali punches Dabi and he picks her up slinging her over his shoulder. "Now now. You don't want another spanking, do you?"

"Pervert."

"Not at all, I just think you should get used to it. What with you being my girlfriend and all."

Akali rolls her eyes. "You're delusional." Dabi smirks, "Not at all. I know it'll piss of my old man." Akali cocks a brow. "Who is he?" Dabi smirks, "Have my baby and I'll tell you."

"Ewe, no way. Where are we going anyway."

"I don't know, I guess we're just going to take a walk outside and enjoy your free time before you do whatever the hell you kids do on summer break."

Dabi puts her down walking around town in circles with casual chit chat. "It's late, I should be at home, my dad will flip if I'm not there." Dabi checks the time. "8PM, it was late 2 hours ago." Dabi narrows his eyes at her.

"Did he even call?" Akali shakes her head, "It's not like I'm doing anything wrong." Dabi rolls his eyes, "You shouldn't have so much freedom, what if we kidnap you and lock you up?" She turns to Shigaraki who shrugs his shoulders.

"Could happen, just because we won't do it doesn't mean someone else won't." Shigaraki calls Kurogiri for a warp gate warping Akali to her wardrobe. She opens the door glaring at Bakugou.

"Where the hell have you been?" Bakugou's eyes widen when he pieces things together, he's been in her wardrobe three times since he snuck in. Akali winces when Bakugou chokes her against the wall.

"What the hell is wrong with you? What? You think that villain cares about you or something?" Akali kicks him off of her, "Shut up, it's not like that."

"You said you were done with him, didn't think you'd turn around and sleep with the guy too." Akali gives him a confused look, "What? Is that what you think of me? Is that really what you think I'd do?"

"You hangout with villains, I never expected that from you." Akali looks him in the eyes showing him why she hangs out with them. "I hangout with villains because I want to catch the guys my mom hangs around with and he's my only connection to the leader Katsuki, I can't believe you of all people thought less of me. Izoo supported me fully when he found out and didn't just assume anything he asked me and has been helping me too. I lost all the data I had on them and I'm stuck at square one."

She shoves him again. "I'm sorry, I didn't know what to think."

"Well, you thought the worst of me!"

"You didn't talk to me, what the hell am I supposed to think?"

"You're supposed to think I'm a hero Katsuki, you're supposed to think I'm smarter than to sleep with a damn villain in the first place, you're supposed to think I'm smarter than that and think the best of me. Not the worst."

"Maybe it's because I thought I bring out the worst in you. That all I do is hurt you and I thought maybe you'd run off with a villain to get back at me."

"I am above making my life revolve around you Katsuki Bakugou, get over yourself." He takes a step forward. "I'm not above making mine revolve around you. I worry about you and all that over thinking is screwinh with my head. I don't know what to think any more. If you want to hate me fine I want you to hate me, at least you think about me."