14. Special

Kazan walks into Akali's room expecting to find her here instead it's an empty room and she knows if she left she would've heard her.

~~~

Akali jumps and accidentally lands on top of Shigaraki who beat her to the last Zombie breaking their tie.

"Well now, I guess I've proven that I'm better."

Akali stands up and celebrates his win like she did not just lose.

Kurogiri warps into the room and it's a mess.

Akali hides behind Shigaraki scared they pissed of Kurogiri and he might warp her back, then again that wouldn't be so bad since she has school tomorrow and should get back to cleaning up her room and packing her things up.

Her stomach lightly growls and she groans, no one heard that unless they have super hearing or something. She is warped to a bar and there's a white haired old man with take out from a famous sushi place. Her face scrunches up she hates sushi.

"Got any salads in there?" Shigaraki asks and the white haired male pulls out a salad with chicken strips

Akali frowns, "Shigaraki it has meat"

He gives her the 'I know' look and she looks away.

Shigaraki sighs in relief when there's a salad with no meat in there too, "Here, that's enough right? I mean for it to fill you up"

"Yup" Akali sits down and digs in eating like she's the only one in the world and melting into the chair.

One hour later

"You barely ate half of your food sit up and clean that plate missy"

Akali sits up and glares at Giran who gives her a stern look picking up the fork feeding her himself.

"This is why you're so short"

Akali reaches for the male and Kurogiri warps her to the other side of the room, "I am not short, I'm still growing I will get taller"

"Uh huh! and how will that happen? you don't have any meat in your body and I bet you hate milk"

"It's called preferring water." She finishes the salad and groans holding her stomach she hasn't been this full in weeks.

Gira stands up, "Ey Shigaraki I'll see you guys around I was just passing by to share what I know"

"We appreciate the info"

Giran leaves and Akali turns to Kurogiri asking why he doesn't eat.

"I'm not hungry Miss Neon, are you ready to leave?"

She nods, but Shigaraki says no.

"We still have a mess to clean up, Kurogiri take us back to the house"

Akali uses her quirk and leaves when the place is spotless getting home and sleeping like there's no tomorrow, waking up and taking herself to school not really in the mood to deal with Amaya or see Kazan.

She walks into the class sitting behind Bakugou who turns around and looks at her face the rash is gone, but her skin isn't as smooth as it usually is.

"What are you looking at? you never seen a hot girl before?"

"Get over yourself you're not that hot"

"That's not what you said last night in my room, I distinctively remember you moaning out my name and having the time of your life and I thought you called me Princess because you forgot my name"