15. What the fuck is a Kachan?

Bakugou stares at his phone he's been waiting for Akali to call and she still hasn't, "You look anxious, something the matter?" he turns around and Kazan came in through the window, "You didn't tell me you were coming, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, just came to say goodbye I'm leaving early my dad is back in Japan and will be fetching me tomorrow"

"Seriously? I thought you were going to let me make up for that sleep over"

"Why do you think I'm here? Came to keep you up all night and make your life a living hell"

Bakugou smirks and sits on his bed after making sure the door is locked they lie down together facing each other.

"I like your eyes"

Bakugou blushes and sits up, "Why the hell do you have to leave? I need you around and this isn't even about the sex. I can be myself around you. I feel things I've never felt before and being away from you just frustrates me every time, and now you're moving to the other side of the country. I don't think I can do that I don't want you to go"

Kazan looks him in the eyes shocked she barely knows the guy and he's already talking like this, "Don't bullshit me Katsuki I bet you said the same thing to Kali"

"Shut up about her this is about you and me, I need you here"

Mitsuki was just passing by when she heard Bakugou say that, she isn't sure if he's on the phone or talking to himself, but she is very curious about who he is talking about.

"I can't be here and we both know this distance thing never works"

"I can make it work you just have to be willing to try. I thought you liked to travel. I'll meet you half way if that's what you want"

"What I want is for you to end whatever you have going on with Kali I hate it and it's partly why I'm leaving early"

"Fine, if that's what you want I'll call her right now and whatever it is between us ends here just promise to keep your end of the deal that you'll also stay away from the boys at Shiketsu and you'll make time for us"

"Make the call and you've got a deal."

~~~

Akali walks into class and sits on Midoriya's lap, "Is Bakugou bipolar or something? I got a call from him last night saying that whatever is going on between him and I is over he has to choose between Kazan and I and she is the one he chooses. I've never been so conflicted before I didn't care, but at the same time I was hurting and angry." She stands up and walks to her chair the last thing she wants is to burden him with drama that will pass.

Bakugou has made his choice and the smart thing for her to do is to move on with her life it's not like they were ever in love anyway so getting over him will be a piece of cake.

"Boo!"

Akali screams and turns around to see Sero laughing "Not funny Sero" she punches his chest.

He laugh, "ouch, that tickles" he pinches her cheeks.

Akali groans sitting in her chair.

"Morning shy girl, you okay? You look a little off"

She sighs and shrugs her shoulders, "I don't think I am, and I don't think I will be any time soon, anyway hows your progress with training for the sports festival?"

"I haven't gotten around to starting have you?"

"No, want to do joint training? I live pretty close to your house"

"Really? That sounds like fun I'm definitely up for that."

Bakugou walks into the room and takes his seat he was worried Akali would be acting up or something, but she doesn't care and is happily chirping with Sero and Shoji about where they live and the sports festival, he notices that the class is going off about the sports festival more than they did yesterday.