Phase 2

Kazan stammers when Bakugou has her cornered against the wall in her dorm room. How he got here puzzles her but it's the angry look in his eyes that's got her scared.

Akali said he was an angry guy, she never ever got to see that side of him, and right now she can tell he's scary when he's mad.

"What the hell were you doing in that place? I even did some digging, you've been skipping school lately, what's that all about?" He glares her down and she scowls.

"Get off me Katsuki Bakugou, you and I are not together, what I do is none of your business." She shoves him off of her, "The real question is what you were doing there? You're actually taking part in the fights, what's that all about?"

"It was a one time thing for some extra cash, I could get expelled at UA if they found out."

Dabi smirks over hearing the good news, if he can set Bakugou up for a fight and keep the evidence they could black mail him to betray UA and get them the files they need.

He checks the watch, it's only a matter of time before he walks in on the two kissing. This could work in his favour too.

He can get Kazan and Bakugou back together, he's already got a plan to completely eliminate Izuku Midoriya. They will go after Class 1-A and wipe them out. The other students can live if they want, but Izuku Midoriya must die.

He opens the door hiding his face well, Katsuki Bakugou cannot find out about him and Kazan. Then again, whatever is happening between the two of them has never been anything more then a friendship.

He's only ever kissed her on the cheek. He would never hurt Akali the way Bakugou did.

Kazan spots him as he closes the door and pulls away from her kiss with Bakugou. She brushes past Bakugou opening the door to find the hall way empty.

Bakugou frowns, "So, that was the new guy then." He walks past her leaving. Clearly he made a mistake coming here.

He goes back to his place.

Kazan finally gets to meet with Dabi and she apologises. Dabi chuckles, "You love him, fix things." That's all he says so she can think on it.

He arrives at the bar and Akali is here today talking to Kurogiri who is laughing.

He narrows his eyes, "Why didn't you tell me you were coming over?" He asks angrily and Akali looks up confused.

"This was unplanned. Shigaraki was the one who dragged me here, said he needs a favour. Told him whatever it is I will report to the heroes."

Dabi smirks, "That's okay. What you won't do for me I know someone who will do it for us."

Shigaraki walks into the room after over hearing Dabi's bold statement. He would ask who, but Akali already did and she didn't get an answer.

When Akali leaves All for One asks what his plan is. Dabi talks about Bakugou doing illegal street fighting for extra cash.

If they can bait him into another fight, they can use the footage against him and make him get the Intel they need from UA.

Shigaraki smirks, "Well, that's a rather brilliant idea. I'll contact Giran for the necessary arrangements."

He walks away leaving Dabi in the room with Kurogiri and All for One through the screen.

"So, Dabi, tell me, how is your girlfriend?" He asks with a bright smile on his face.

Dabi scowls, "We won't last, she's too loyal to sway to our side. If I can kill the one she's loyal too however that will change everything. I want Izuku Midoriya dead and she will run to me, even if she finds out the truth by the time it comes out she will be loyal to me, She'll be one of us."

He orders a drink and Kurogiri pours him a glass. All for One smirks, "Ohh, that sounds like a brilliant idea, but I cannot have you kill him yet, bring him to me alive first. Once I get what I need from him, he's all yours."

"It's easier to just kill him, but fine. We'll bring him here first. The UA students have a school trip coming up. We'll set the trap there."

All for One laughs, "Good."