PAGE 6

Akali walks into the studio walking behind her mom there are a lot more people than she expected.

“hey Maya, that your little sister?”

Amaya shakes her head and leaves it at that, “this is where I’ll be doing today’s shoot, you know how to model?” Akali nods and strikes a pose.

Amaya chuckles and she shakes her head, “Hey switch, she’s doing a shoot with me today you’re cool with that right?” the male throws a thumbs up and Amaya smiles pulling Akali to the make up room and they sit there talking while the make up artists put on their make-up.

Akali stands next to her mom in the matching sweatpants and tank top, “this is so cool, I like it’s flexibility but it’s design is so basic” Amaya laughs and flicks her forehead, “this is my brand you’re dissing, at least lie for the camera” Akali uses her quirk adding some flower embroidery.

“now it’s lively” Amaya makes hers glow and the shoot starts, after the session they go out and stop outside the mall with Amaya getting swarmed by heroes she’s as popular as heroes.

Akali sneaks off and looks outside a bike store she loves bikes, but she’s more into the futuristic looking ones.

“you like what you see?” a male voice says from behind her looking at the way she’s eyeing the panther head bike, she nods and looks at the design Amaya chuckles and they walk into the shop.

Akali loses her mind looking at all the bikes, “I want that one” the male smirks watching her want every single bike in the room.

She gets a call from Kazan and shows her all the bikes, “calm down just use your quirk for one” Akali nods and jumps around holding a pen copying ideas making notes on all the bikes taking photo after photo and practically drooling on the merchandise.

“Kali we’ve got to go” She nods and checks Kazan’s messages, Kazan is with Bakugou who’s enjoying his ‘date’ that just happened out of the blue, “so? You got a girlfriend?” Bakugou shakes his head, “I never really thought about it all my friends had girlfriends, but I guess I never met a girl that caught my interest and I don’t think I have the time for that”

“oh yeah? So, it’s going to be a problem when I do this” she leans in and stops mid-way her lips an inch away from Bakugou’s he tenses up and slowly wraps an arm around her pulling her closer kissing, a whistle breaks the kiss that was deep, hot and heavy.

Bakugou looks and it’s Kenji smirking at him he smirks back and looks back at Kazan who’s smiling. “well than hero, see you on the field when I see you again”

“sure”

Akali looks nervous looking at the envelope and Amaya is practically dying from anticipation. “dammit Kali your friend got in open the damn thing so we can go out and celebrate already”

Akali opens the letter and stops listening when the message says she got in rushing to call Midoriya and pass on the good news.

Amaya listens to the rest of the message about application forms and hero costumes and all the other more important things. Kali has never really thought about a hero costume she likes guns and her quirk is versatile enough to support any kind of fighting style.

“oi, let’s talk hero costume” Akali sits down and shrugs her shoulders.

“I’m a gunner, I don’t think I need anything fancy”

“Kali heroes save people not fight bad guys, you need to think about that you were held hostage once I’m sure you know what it’s like use that to help you so, let’s start, what elements does a hero need to save someone?”

“I’m thinking speed, none of the other heroes were fast enough to get to me on time or fast enough to just snatch me out of the villain’s hands I want a costume with wings for speed”

Amaya writes down a few notes and looks at Kali. “alright, what kind of costume do you want? Long, short? Skirt? Dress? Bodysuit?” Kali thinks about it and she can’t decide.

“we’ll get back to that one next question?”

“do you want it to be a one piece or a two piece and how do you plan to rescue people, what’s your fighting style? And how does your costume compliment your quirk?”

“well my quirk uses kinetic energy that I absorb from things around me or people around me that I can use to make my illusory mist and sometimes I can’t generate enough energy to make what I want there’s also the issue of hallucinating from over using my quirk”

“how do you generate Kinetic energy?”

“I absorb it from anything around me that is in motion sometimes causing the other person to be slower or weaker than I am, but someone has to be within close range so I might have to include mobility for close range combat the faster my opponent the stronger I’ll be”

“I’m thinking you should go with a Mecha girl costume, no one will question all the crazy gear”

“I want a bodysuit that’s long one side and short on the other just like my favourite character in the video game I like, she’s so sexy. I like rave bras though can we make it a butterfly rave bra bodysuit”

“alright but than it will have side cut outs you okay with that?”

“yup, on the left hand it will be long sleeve right hand short sleeve, left leg short and right leg long with wings for better mobility, but I want them to be hidden so they won’t get in the way when I don’t need them”

“fighting style?”

“guns and bows and arrows for long range and hand to hand at close range”

“your dad wears glasses with sensors so he can tell the difference between people and illusions how about we add visors for you?”

“yeah, that sounds really cool”

“great, we’ve got you hero costume set and now we’ll work on everything else they wanted, you better behave Kazan got into Shiketsu you forgot to tell her you got into UA”

“I did not forget about it” Kali calls Kazan and Amaya gets to finishing off making dinner, she really doesn’t want Akali to be a hero, it’s dangerous work and never ends well for people”

“ey, tomorrow you’re going to Aldera for one last time your school wants to see you right?”

“yes mom”

“cool!”