I'm sorry

The second round begins and immediately everyone is already coming after team Midoriya, "What do we do?"

"It's simple really, we run." they dodge the other teams using Hatsumes gear, a boy from class 1-B traps them in something similar to quick sand, "Uraraka, Hatsume, watch your heads." Midoriya propels them upwards using the jet pack staying in mid-air

"Neo, are you ready?" Akali nods and takes a deep breath before breathing a thick mist at everyone below, she's been working on expelling her mist from any part either than her hands and so far this is what she's managed to learn, "Crap, I missed a few."

"It's all good they still breathed it in"

Bakugou looks up and notices a bloody tear falling down Akali's right eye he shakes his head and Akali's team is already cornered by Todoroki's team, "Uhm, you guys what the fuck is that?' Mina points at the giant monster only she can see and Bakugou whacks his teammates out of it, "Stay calm. We've got 10 million points to get."

The crowd goes wild, but Akali is at her limit and they've just hit the half way mark, "Hey, can you keep going?" she nods and takes in a deep breath everyone just recovered from her first attack and most teams were taken out by falling apart due to team members seeing things that aren't there.

"Neo stop, it won't work the second time around focus on defence we just need to keep distance between us and them"

"easier said than done Izoo."

Present Mic announces that there's only 5 minutes left and Akali is barely hanging on to her roommates, "Do it now Neo" she hits everyone with another big mist breath attack, but just like last time team Todoroki was prepared for it

Iida surprises everyone with his super-fast move and his team manages to take the 10 million points from them, "Shit, what now?" Akali asks and they decide to go after team Todoroki because they don't know what the other teams are up to and who has points and who doesn't.

Ochaco pushes the team forward and the second Akali sees an opening she kicks Iida in the balls and uses her teeth to grab as many headbands as she can

"I GOT IT!" Midoriya shouts and he pauses in his tracks when he realises that its not the 10 million points, "TIMES UP" Akali passes out and Ochaco looks surprised when she sees the score board, "That was a low blow Neon" Iida groans on the floor and Midoriya watches the screen replay what happened in the end. Shigaraki chuckles when he sees Akali kick Iida in the nuts and grab 2 headbands with her teeth everyone missed it because they were focussing on Todoroki and Midoriya and honestly her short height makes her easy to miss

"Is she okay?" Ochaco asks and Midoriya nods picking her up she's heavier than he remembers, but that could be due to her being unconscious. The next event is announced and Akali spends her free time sleeping in the infirmary, Bakugou checks the coast before opening the door and waking Akali, "Eat something you idiot."

He gives her the plate and she eats only a little before getting cosy in the bed, "Whats that mist thing you did earlier? It feels familiar."

"Well, I always thought my second quirk was useless, but Amaya actually helped me with my training and I combined my two quirks Hallucination and true illusion forming the mist that if you breathed it in youll hallucinate."

"That day during lunch behind the tree we didn't really, you know."

"No, it was all in your head. I was going to tell you, but I figured you already hate me enough as it is adding that on top of the list would be just cruel l didn't want you hating me more than you already do, it was an accident and I also figured that out a few days later."