Retrospect.

Breaking News.
One Student from every hero course institute in the entire country was reported dead yesterday, between the time of 10AM to 11AM. Every single school in the country and this message from the villains that they can get to the future heroes is causing an uproar country wide. What is going on?

Bakugou turns the television off and looks at the league as pissed off as he is about this. So this was not their doing.

Dabi is not here.

Toga is fuming about Akali's death. Kazan was captured while on a mission, everyone was blaming Bakugou for it, but maybe it wasn't him after all.

Shigaraki called Giran, he wants to know who these people are, and to make sure he wipes them out. People thinking the league of villains is behind this is great and all, but he would never hurt Akali. She was officially one of them, so they didn't kill a hero course student. They killed a member of the league of villains. Those are two different things entirely and he's going to make them pay.

Bakugou punches the wall. He'd kill to hear Dabi make his usual smart remarks and Akali walks through the door, "I need to go. I can't be here right now."

"Not yet Bakugou. Giran said he was some useful information. I want you to tell the heroes what he tells us. The sooner they find them. The sooner we'll kill them." Shigaraki says. The better strategy is to let the heroes do all the heavy lifting, on the plus side, Katsuki will earn the heroes trusts and this will help his plan move forward. The new symbol of peace has been chosen and he wants to make sure people actually believe it.

Katsuki nods waiting and sitting in for the information Giran shares.

He is warped home and walks to the campus reporting the league didn't do it. He finally tells them the truth about Akali and the league.

The whole truth.

"They are pissed and hunting for whoever did this. I was by her side all the time. I never let her even take a shit without me watching. It makes no sense to me. How? And When?"

The faculty still shocked about the events that transpired right under their noses look at Bakugou.

"So, you don't have any idea who is behind this?"

Bakugou looks down, "No. Do you have a list of the students who died, if I can identify them, I could possibly be able to tell."

Vlad gives Bakugou a list.

Bakugou looks at the people. He looks at the faces, "Hmm. These two used to be in the same middle school. These two used to be in the same middle school. These 3 used to be in the same elementary school. They didn't choose people randomly."

Aizawa looks at the connection, "So, how does this explain the cause of death?"

"Akali met up with him a month ago. He's dead too. I was there. Nothing looked out of the ordinary, but that was the first and last time they met. This is the message she received from him for a meet up, but he had the exact same message from her to meet up. It can only be that day that this happened." Bakugou says.

Ectoplasm records the details of the day, "We will look at the footage of the day at the restaurant. We'll also trace the relationship between the others. This is useful information Bakugou. Thank you."