Apologies

Akali stands alone in her room in utter shock. Her heart breaking her lungs aching. She can't believe what just happened.

She lies down falling asleep waking up to study instead of her initial plan to go out for another stake out. She grabs her headphones when Bakugou and Kazan start getting out of hand.

Early morning she leaves before everyone else can see her she gets on the bus a sad expression on her face the guy sitting next to her notices she's a UA student he watched the sports festival she was one of the winners.

"Hey. You know they say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but there's also another saying that I like more." Akali doesn't dare look at him he might already be under her curse.

"Don't talk to me it's not healthy."

The bus stops and she walks into UA bumping into Monoma who actually bumped her on purpose. "Hey? Are you okay?" Akali shakes her head the look on Katsuki's face before he stormed out still haunts her.

"I didn't mean to hurt anybody." She clutches onto her bag tighter going to  class sitting alone not saying anything. Midoriya sits in front of her, "Neo, you won't believe what happened to me yesterday I just suddenly started coughing up some of your mist and I was so surprised I don't remember ever getting exposed to any."

She looks him in the eyes, "You too? I'm so sorry." He chuckles, "It's okay, are you?" She nods walking away from him sitting in the library alone.

Shigaraki wakes up feeling refreshed. No light headedness no shortage of sleep all he feels is refreshed and better. Bakugou walks into the campus he nearly over slept he walks into class and Akali isn't here neither is her bag.

He hates himself for the way he acted. Maybe Shigaraki was one of her first unknowing victims hence the obsession with Akali. She walks in keeping to herself.

Aizawa notices she's not a sleep deprived mess like she was yesterday meaning she didn't stay out late again. Homeroom is just quiet Aizawa has no message to deliver making it the perfect time for those who didn't do their homework to start copying from someone else.

Sero already knows Akali did hers either wise she would've hi jacked iida's book or Midoriyas.

Bakugou secretly passes Akali a note making sure no ones watching.

*Meet me behind the library. - K

At lunch she stands behind the library waiting. Bakugou stands behind her worried. He's never seen her so torn before and he did all that with just a few words.

"Before you say anything I want you to know I'm sorry, I was just using my anger to deflect the fact that I owe you an apology. You took a risk and told me the truth about that villain and I didn't believe you. I should've but I didn't."

She looks away and he stands in front of her. "The only reason your quirk affected me like that is because you want me as much as I want you I won't deny that. I want you now more than ever even after your quirk stopped. I heard plenty of our classmates coughed up that mist they were not affected like I was for obvious reasons. We have a connection Princess and it's hard to ignore it. Sometimes I love you more than I do her and sometimes the desire for you is so hard to control it's crazy."

Bakugou looks her in the eyes, "I don't know what you do to me, but I'm addicted and I want more. I felt great waking up this morning, but I saw you and I felt torn apart at what I've done to you it's not your fault  no one told you anything about your quirk and it's not your fault that villain is so obsessed with you. Your quirk probably got to him too I'm the asshole that should be feeling guilty not you. This is all on me for not believing you and I'll make it up to you. I just want to see a smile on that pretty face."

Akali looks away getting surprised by the warm hug she gets from Bakugou. "The number one hero never fails to save anyone. I'll get that villain off your back and we'll find a way to get your quirk under control. Please. I'll do anything to see a smile on your face it shouldn't be gone especially because of me and not yours. It shouldn't be your smile that's gone."

"I curse people. I hurt you and now you hate me you're just saying that"

"I love you."

Katsuki grits his teeth looking away he didn't mean to say that and Akali is beyond confused. "You love her not me, don't confuse me you can't love us both."

Bakugou nods, "I know, but I was going to choose you instead of her you walked away before I made a choice, but when I'm with you I can talk to you about how I feel that's something I can't do with her she doesn't do it with me either. It's just lust with her, but I want more and I won't say anymore than that. I'll be there after school and we'll work on your quirk."

Shigaraki smirks holding the recorded bug Akali had. She not only recorded everything they will do she overheard the when and where. He takes it and mails it to the police last time he was there it was pretty clear they won't do as he says and as a result they'll get what's theirs.

"Bye bye, you should've sided with me and made me your leader now you can all think about that in tartarus until you're dead."

He walks away posting the note from a city halfway across the country Akali is at school she can't be linked to this. He gets home and lies down smirking.

The mail truck comes through and takes the mail sorting through it taking it to the local police. The recording is heard and heroes are contacted communicating about it via the Hero Network.

The small disk hidden inside the bug is scanned for finger prints and Akali's name shows up on the screen. UA is contacted immediately and that is all in a days work.

Bakugou arrives at the same time as Akali since he left early to go stop by his house first and forced Akali to spend time with Mina and Hagakure.

"Hey babe." Bakugou pecks Kazan's cheek throwing his change of clothes on the bed. "We're helping Princess out today with her quirk. You down for that? I think it's a great way to patch things up."

"Of course. I'll gladly help out."

He smiles, "That's my girl. Let's get ready."