Triangle.

Bakugou and Akali join everyone else when they get bored of gaming and Kazan notices the two of them and her mood sours up.

"I'll be right back." She walks towards Bakugou and drags him to her room and locks the door. Bakugou slams her against the door and sniffs her up. She reeks of alcohol.

"Here." Bakugou gives her a mint and steps back, "I've been here since 1 O' Clock and you only remember to come see me 5 hours later."

Kazan glares at him and he narrows his eyes he should be mad not her. "Well, I knew this party would need some life in it, Akali has no experience throwing parties and I expected you to come to me."

"I did, I waited for you in your room where I expected you to be."

She kisses his neck and runs her tongue up nibbling on his earlobe, "I'm here now." She whispers in his ear and he steps away from her with his hands in his pockets. "Katsuki what's wrong?"

"You're drunk that's the problem, I don't want to be known as the guy dating the alcoholic girl."

"No one even knows we're dating."

"That's not the point, how do I know you don't act like this when you're there."

"I don't, you're supposed to trust me."

"You're supposed to think about how your actions affect me. Instead of you my girlfriend entertaining everyone else and giving me your attention when you're public has gotten sick of you."

"I'm sorry Katsuki I didn't think of that, please." He looks her in the eyes and sighs. "Fine, don't do it again."

"I won't babe I promise."

Akali dances with Mina and Hagakure before they ditch the party with Kirishima and Kaminari taking a light stroll around the neighborhood. "Man, you live in a really nice place."

"Thank you." Akali replies to Kaminari and they chill by the park just talking about which Pro they want to agency with.

"I'm thinking maybe edgeshot, what about you guys?." Akali asks the others and they choose Pro's and change their minds again and again.

Akali goes back to her place after taking her friends home and finds that the party is still going on for Kazan's group, the UA kids left already and all that's left now is for Kazan's college crew to clean up and leave.

She knocks on her door and a shirtless Bakugou is the one who answers, "Mind telling Kazan to let her friends know that the party's over." Bakugou turns around and she's sleeping so he closes the door and guides Akali down stairs to help her get the people out.

"Parties over you bastards get the fuck out!" Akali mentally rolls her eyes and regrets thinking Bakugou would be civilised about the matter. "What did you say? Tch UA students are all arrogant, you're too good to drink with us and now you're going to kick us out before the parties over. Screw you?"

The group corner the two of them and Akali sighs she saw this coming from a mile away, getting them to leave any other way was not happening. Akali and Bakugou take on the group and kick them out locking the door.

"And stay out." Akali says taking a deep breath she needed to let off some steam and that definitely did the job. She starts cleaning up and Bakugou lands a hand he knows she didn't want this and he feels responsible for Kazan so he lands a hand because Akali's party wasn't supposed to end at 4AM with a messy house like this.

"Kazan will be mad at me if she catches you helping, I can do this on my own."

"Don't be an idiot she should be helping too, I'm just helping on her behalf."