Goodbyes

Kazan smiles when her parents close the door behind them after tucking her in. She should get kidnapped more often, this was the first time her parents ever gave a crap about her.

She texts Dabi the coast is clear and he reads and ignores the text, he's more worried about Akali.

Toga frowns seeing Dabi nearly crush his phone. He threw Akali's away, there's no way he will know she's okay.

He looks at Shigaraki who shakes his head already knowing what she's thinking. He wants to go see her, and that's a little risky right now.

"Dabi, focus on Bakugou. You can use him to get to her. Giran went in hiding. He was almost captured by the heroes, luckily he already set Bakugou up for a fight. Just be there tomorrow. And have Kazan there so you can blackmail them at the same time."

Dabi sighs, "I can't be the one that blackmails them. Shigaraki you do it." He leaves the hide out.

He left Akali a note with a code only she will understand. He arrives at his old place and smiles when Akali is under the sheets.

He lies under the sheets with her and falls asleep. Early morning he opens his eyes and his body moves on it's own. He pecks her lips and her eyes flutter open.

"You sure it's safe to be here?" He asks and Akali nods.

"We're on a break, my dad is baby sitting a clone. I needed some fresh air." She hides under the covers.

Dabi clears his voice, "I did what I had to Akali, I hope you know that. Rumours of you being with the league were getting out of hand."

Akali frowns, "Thought you'd jump at the opportunity, now you made things worse. UA is now a boarding school. You won't be seeing me anymore."

Dabi cocks a brow at the blanket where Akali is hidden under it. He smiles to himself, "So, you're telling me you're upset you won't be seeing me anymore?"

"Yes."

Dabi smiles getting under the covers kissing Akali, "Maybe it's for the best, this will help me see if you're really over Bakugou or not."

Akali frowns, she feels like he's putting her on the same leash Midoriya has her on where Bakugou is concerned. She's not even allowed to think about him.

Dabi furrows his brows when Akali scowls suddenly, "What's wrong?" He's confused where the expression comes from.

"I can't hate him, I know you want me to, but I just can't. I won't go back to him either, but after this. I am never coming back here either. You and I are officially on opposite sides."

Dabi chuckles, "If that's what you think." He pecks her cheek, "So, you're saying I have you to myself for the whole week?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to make the most of it."

~
Bakugou contacts Aizawa about the leagues blackmail.

"They want to know when the next school trip for our class specifically will be. I think their still after Akali." He says worried.

Nezu scowls, "What could they possibly want from her?"

"I don't know, I know she would never want to join them, maybe it's to erase what she knows about them. They tried to recruit her and disclosed some very important Intel to gain her trust but it back fired on them, maybe that's what the memory wipe is all about."

Bakugou frowns, "They hinted before that they already have someone on the inside. We should set a trap. I give them false Intel and we see if they will have accurate Intel. If they do, it means there's someone else working with them already. Could be a student too, why target students?"

Aizawa nods, "Did you already inform the Public Safety team?"

"No, this is a UA problem, so I started here first. Think it's wise to tell them?"

Nezu nods, "Yes, but I will relay the message. I'll give you the files you need, just give it to them at the last minute. After they reveal themselves to you more.

"Their response to your lack of participation will tell us a lot. Just know, that if we get ahold of that footage we will actually expel you despite it being planned." Nezu adds.

Bakugou's eyes widen, he at least thought he gets a pass, but this is serious pressure. He smiles and walks out the door into the classroom.

He sits in his seat and leans back to overhear what Akali and Mina are gossiping about.

"Yeah, it was a really emotional week for me. I feel like a part of me is dead though." Akali says and Mina sighs.

"Now I'm scared, since the sports festival everyone has been super friendly and I've made a lot of new fans too." She squeals in fright, "Any one of them could be with the league."

Akali shrugs her shoulders, "It's over now. I'll never see him again or hear from him again." Her heart breaks a little.

Bakugou turns around when Akali completely breaks down. She tried so hard to keep it in and just admit that it's over. She can't. She loves him and this is tearing her apart.

Mina comforts her friend, Akali told her everything when she called her and Midoriya over. There's a story that everyone will be a told and then there's the truth.

She came clean about everything. It felt good to get it off he chest. Midoriya is still angry with her about it all. She gave Mina some time and she's already cool with her.

"I'm sorry Akali, don't be sad, it's not the end of the world for you."

Akali cries even harder, it sure feels like it. Like fate is such a bitch she decided there are no happy endings for some people and she's on that list.

Midoriya picks her up to go talk outside, "Please tell me this is about the kidnapping and not the kidnapper."

Akali frowns, "Which do you prefer Izoo? Which answer do I need to give you?"

Midoriya gives her a hug, regardless, her time with the league she spent spying on each of them. It may look bad, even sound bad, but she was a hero the whole time.

"I'm sorry, I wish love understood the concept of heroes and villains, but it doesn't. I'm sorry."

"It doesn't matter, it doesn't change that I will capture All for One and destroy the league. I am going to pick them apart until he has no choice but to change."

Midoriya sighs, "That's not possible now, he is a wanted criminal with his face everywhere. Even if he stopped the life of crime he would have no where to go but live a life of running. The right thing to do is to catch him, and maybe from there start working a plan of how you will get him out of prison with a clean slate."

Akali smiles hugging Midoriya tighter who knows very well there is no such thing as that.

"You're right. I'll lock him up and rehabilitate him. You're a genius." Akali pecks his cheeks hugging him for dear life, "If that fails, I'll give up. I'll move on."

"And I will help you capture them." He says smiling brightly.

"Yeah, that's the spirit."