13. Game on

Akali gets home and sleeps.

Bakugou is up and he can't sleep at all, Akali sucks at jokes, in fact she never jokes around so when she said the guy on the balcony was a villain part of him believed her and that part of him is begging him to get up out of bed, wake her ass up and talk about it.

Kazan kicks off the blankets and he gets up and opens the balcony door closing it with one hand while the other is in his pocket, he walks towards Akali's door and almost went back to sleep, but decided to let his instincts take the wheel.

Grabbing a lock pick and picking on the door until it opens he finds Akali sleeping, she groans when she's shaken awake and opens her eyes to see Bakugou hovering above her.

"You idiot! Why did you eat that Pizza knowing it had meat, now look at you."

Akali sits up and her arms are pink with a horrifying rash it doesn't itch, but it is sore, "I couldn't help it, it tastes so good"

Bakugou grabs her backpack and puts it on the bed, "Tell me what to do?"

"Pink pills first, and I'll apply the cream after a showerm"

Bakugou notices that she doesn't have the energy to stand and she won't so he picks her up and lays her in the tub, "Hey, at least meet me half way and don't take this the wrong way, but I need you to strip."

Akali sighs and stands up tossing her clothes off washing the disgusting mucus is the easy part she just hates what comes after that.

Bakugou lets her bath alone waiting in her room for her.

Akali walks in and takes her time dropping her towel she looks less horrifying now that she's all cleaned up.

Bakugou went through Kazan's phone to figure out what to do and noticed that Akali left out the most important detail, which cream works overnight. Akali takes a step back when he chooses the cream that burns and itches.

"No."

Kazan noted that she hates it, but it works and she always has to be strict with her when it comes to this part.

Bakugou gently takes her hand, "I promise you I'll be fast just tell me where to start"

"My back hurts the most"

He slowly applies it and she uses every trick in the book to not cry like a baby. Bakugou is more worried about being caught massaging a naked girl from head to toe, when he's done he takes a step back and waits for it to dry before Akali can get dressed, "You okay?"

"It burns Katsuki"

She hugs her pillow trying to keep her mind off the pain, but nothing works it'll wear off after 8 hours and she hates having to deal with 8 hours of excruciating pain.

"The villain that was here who was he?"

She glares at Bakugou and he looks away, "Drop it, I'll tell someone who'll believe me"

"I do believe you, why do you think i'm here?"

"To ease your own conscious"

"Hey, this isn't the time for silly fights talk to me"

"It was Tomura Shigaraki"

His s eyes widen and he narrows his eyes at her, "That's not funny Princess, tell me the truth there's no way you were here with that guy and even had pizza and Soda together."

Akali grabs a pillow and pounds him with it repeatedly.

Katsuki would fight back, but he doesn't want to hurt her anymore then she is. He lightly brushes her arm making her stop and drop the pillow.