"Dabi."

Midoriya stands up taking a deep breath, he feels lighter today. He attacks Akali and his eyes widen when his attack packed more power then he thought.

He was sure his quirk was at 8% that was more power then his usual out pour. He checks his limbs, he's still in tacked.

He takes a stance when Akali heals, this is going to be tough. Training with someone who never gets tired and heals.

They go at it until Midoriya raises his power level to 15% it hurts a little but he can keep going.

Akali's speed is still a challenge, but he's adapting.

Bakugou winces when Midoriya attacks Akali again. He did not attack him with this much power when they had their fight.

Basically meaning he let him win. Akali gets back up again and attacks with her new quirk.

Midoriya is knocked out.

Akali makes a cloud and puts him on it, she takes him to his room. Bakugou follows.

He notices her holding a small cloud in hand and rests it on his forehead, he woke up with the same thing on his forehead.

It was dry and disgusting when he saw it. It must've had water in it like this one.

"What is that?" Bakugou asks.

"A cloud with healing water in it. I can combine both quirks, I noticed doing so enhances the healing quirk."

He closes the door and sits across from her as she examines Midoriya's hands.

She heals them and the scars disappear a little bit, she stops and tucks him in pecking his cheek.

Bakugou grabs her waist and leans in, "Was wondering if you wanted to do some joint training with me."

Akali shakes her head, "Unfortunately I already have someone else I promised to train with."

Bakugou lets go nodding slowly, clearly she's avoiding him. He guides her out and they close the door.

Bakugou flops on his bed, he still has feelings for her, she's the one harder to read, he wants to find out if Dabi on the other hand is still after her.

They haven't seen each other in months, he wants to find out if that's enough for them to get over each other.

He texts Kazan sending her on a mission to find out.

Kazan chuckles showing Toga the text. They are studying together.

Toga transforms into Akali and leads the way back to the hideout.

Dabi's eyes widen when she walks in. Kazan enters with her and they sit together near the pool table. Twice and Compress are watching Spinner and Shigaraki play.

Shigaraki cocks a brow, he's angry to see Akali here, he's not sure who to blame, Kazan or Akali.

"What are you doing here?" Everyone asks at the same time.

Akali (Toga) looks up and shrugs her shoulders.

Dabi scowls walking away to his room. He chugs down his drink and hops on his bed. He falls asleep and wakes up to Akali's scent on the pillow. He frowns, he misses her and this is not helping.

Toga chuckles putting back the perfume Kazan gave her to spray all over Dabi's things.

"Now we'll see how badly he wants her." Kazan says.

Toga relaxes going through the textbook.

Dabi throws away everything he has, Akali's scent is all over them. He texts Compress to take Toga shopping in disguise and get him new clothes, bedding, and blankets.

Toga says goodbye to Kazan after Compress says he's taking her shopping. She follows him into her favorite store and brags all the clothes she likes.

Afterwards they get Dabi all the things he wanted. They leave the store and head back giving Dabi what he asked for.

He pays Compress back and smiles, they even got him a new bed. Now he can't wait to see Bakugou at the end of the week.

Kazan texts him a message.

*Zen: UA Students are doing community service, Akali will be at the mall near the Shie Hassaikai strong hold.

He smiles, he'll be sure to surprise her tomorrow.

He looks in the mirror and sighs deeply, "Please don't let your shitty luck get you involved with the Yakuza." He says to Akali wherever she is.

She's sneaking into the school with Mina to take a swim in the pool.

"Mina, we'll get caught, why are we here?"

"It's Aizawa's birthday, we're going to surprise him tomorrow morning."

Akali nods helping Mina hide the birthday gift. Aizawa sighs when he saw the whole thing. The other students are in the classroom putting up balloons all over.

Early morning he opens the classroom door and balloons come out all over the hallway.

The balloons all pop at the same time, the other students and teachers rush to see what's going on. Every student has a gift wrapped on their table.

Vlad walks into the classroom and the teachers nag him to open them.

He opens them one by one and all of them are really great.

He goes to the staff room and the moment he walks in the students start singing happy birthday.

After that all the students change into their hero costumes. They split up to their different spots.

Akali arrives at the mall and starts helping people carry their large groceries around.

A tall woman asks Akali for a hand, "My house is close by, do walk with me there?"

Akali nods helping the woman carrying her groceries on a cloud. They walk into an apartment building and she follows the woman inside.

The door closes and the woman turns out to be Toga who leaves through the window.

Akali looks around for help.

"Calm down. You're not trapped, I just wanted to see you."

Akali turns around, "Dabi."