Elevator

Akali and Mineta get lost going to the preview all thanks to All Mights niece  being kind enough to give them tickets. "Mineta, you pervert. you better not be doing this on purpose."

Mineta huffs exhausted, "I wish." They take opposite turns at the next Hall way. Akali sighs in relief when she spots Kirishima and Bakugou. "Hey, Akali." Kirishima smirks at Bakugou who narrows his eyes at Kirishima.

"Hey." She turns around and realises she lost Mineta who bumps into Ochaco and Jirou with Yaoyorozu. "You look stunning." Akali nods her head and Bakugou smirks when Akali pays him no mind her eyes landing on Bakugou who gives her a hug.

Akali clears her throat and Bakugou pecks her cheek smirking at Kirishima. "Did I compliment you on how stunning you look." Akali shakes her head. They get on the elevator and it takes them up instead of down.

They get stuck in the Elevator and Akali sighs. "I knew something like this would happen." She looks up and the elevator loses it's balance. One of the ropes was loosened by a rodent. "Shit, we can't let this thing fall from this height. When it hits the ground the explosion will kill everyone in the ground floor."

Kirishima looks at Akali before looking at Bakugou who doesn't want to believe her, but he knows she knows exactly what she's talking about. "Get out of your head and share you plan." Bakugou yells at Akali who puts a finger on his mouth still thinking of a plan for them.

"How far are we from the next exit?" Bakugou calculates the distance in his head. "One jump should get us there." Akali knocks on her forehead. "What about the elevator, how much time do we have?"

Bakugou calculates their weight and estimates the damage of the elevator poles. "Not much time, got a plan?" Akali nods closing her eyes imagining a shrink ray as well as thick and long chains. "We tie this around each other connecting ourselves to one another. One of you will have to make the jump after purposely cutting down the elevator lines."

Bakugou gives that job to Kirishima. Akali gets cornered by Kirishima to shield her as Bakugou shakes the elevator lines on purpose with a big explosion making a hole big enough for Kirishima to climb up and make the jump.

The elevator's suddenly stop working, the entire place going under full lockdown. A second door ceiling them in the elevator. "Even if we get up there there's no way we're getting out now."

Bakugou stands in front of Akali looking up at the hole. "One problem at a time Princess, we still need to stop this elevator from falling." Akali reworks her strategy, but doubts her new plan.

"Let's just go ahead and continue with the original plan." Kirishima hardens being the only one to leave the elevator. Kirishima smirks at Akali, he stole a kiss while Katsuki was blowing the roof off the elevator. Bakugou purposely blasts the roof again aiming at Kirishima on purpose.

The elevator shakes and Akali loses her balance. Kirishima smirks at Bakugou's pissed off expression. He hates that Kirishima had his lips on hers. "Kirishima hurry, Katsuki over did it."

Akali holds the gun closer to her double checking that the chains linking them are connected. "Pulling the last one." Kirishima warns the others before breaks the last rope jumping and hanging on to the edge of the door.

Akali aims the gun and once they are completely out of the elevator she shrinks it down with the gun to the size of a matchbox. "Hey, what now? I can't hang on forever."

Akali sneezes and Bakugou notices a drop of blood on his hand. He looks up and Akali is bleeding from her ears, he only now remembers that Akali once told him loud sounds at point blank ear shot hurt her ears. She was born with sensitivity to loud sounds.

"Kirishima, how long can you hold on?" Bakugou asks and Kirishima looks down. "You need to lose some weight man." Bakugou looks at Akali specifically, "You heard the man." Bakugou starts burning through the metal finding a new use for his quirk.

Akali shakes her head at it him, but it's too late. The chain snapped and Bakugou started free falling. "Bakugou!" Kirishima let's go diving down to catch Katsuki dragging Akali down.

She breaths a mist forming a web that knits it's self at super speed. That is the only thing on Akali's mind. Bakugou lands on the net with a bit of bounce. Akali landing on top of him.

"You idiot, she could've gotten hurt, what the hell were you thinking?" Kirishima glares at Bakugou, "What the hell were You thinking?" Akali straddles Bakugou who's stroking her head. "Are you okay?"

Akali looks around seeing color. "No."  She stands up holding an acid can grenade. She pulls the pin and throws the grenade. Bakugou watches as the can misses and it falls down exploding at Kirishima's feet the net melting instantly.

They drop towards the ground and Bakugou carries the unconscious Akali using his quick thinking to kick his feet against the wall and blowing the hinges off the air duct he caught a glimpse off during his earlier fall, before holding on to Akali with both arms.

Kirishima grabs on to the opening using his hands to dig into the surface. Bakugou grateful Akali is still attached to Kirishima. They crawl through the vents for a while falling into an indoor garden space.

"Is she still unconscious?" Kirishima asks Bakugou who glares at Akali, "No, she's too stubborn for that." Akali smirks dusting herself off. "You can say that again."