camp

Akali and Mina look surprised when Katsuki and Kirishima sit next to them on the bus. Hagakure and Jirou sit behind them glaring at the taken seats.

"Hey, heard you and Mineta almost missed the bus, what's that about?" Mina asks Akali and she sighs.

"I noticed at the last second that I'm out of allergy cream, so Mineta said he knows a guy who knows a guy, but turns out the guy who knows a guy sent us to a guy that isn't the guy we're looking for, but just another guy who knows a guy, so it took a lot longer."

"Ohh, glad you finally got it." Akali nods smiling at Mineta, she had saved a seat for him, but Bakugou had to go on and throw his ass on the seat.

Bakugou smiles at Ochaco as she walks by and she smiles back, glaring at Kirishima on her way to the back. "What's that all about?" Mina asks Kirishima and he whispers in her ear.

"We were secretly dating, and apparently, I was wasting her time because I didn't want the others to find out about us."

Mina gasps and Kirishima kisses her before she makes a scene. Ochaco will hate him more. "Don't say a word, it stays between us."

Mina nods and Akali sighs feeling awkward sitting next to Katsuki. "What?" Katsuki asks and she shakes her head. "There's someone I promised to see before the trip, and I bailed."

"Is it the villain?" Akali shakes her head. Bakugou notices her scratching her arm, and the familiar rash reddening. "What happened? I know you'd never eat meat on purpose, especially if you know it'll interfere with your performance at camp."

"Look, Katsuki, I'm not in the mood for chit chat, so just don't." Akali rests her head on Mina's shoulder both of them falling asleep. Katsuki glares at no one in particular occasionally side glancing at Akali.

At first he thought she was just being bitter about him and Ochaco, but she's really fast asleep. He notices a purple glow from her neck. He never got a good look at her tattoo until now.

When it glows there's a purple flame around the phoenix. "Pretty cool huh." Ochaco surprises Bakugou by being so close. She wanted to see Akali's tattoo as it glows too.

She unbuttons Akaki's second button and jumps when Akali's rash is red. "It reddens when the allergy is fading away. Don't worry." Bakugou States at the violet choker necklace on Akali's neck.

"She got that as a good luck charm. Think it's really lucky?"

"Depends on who she got it from."

Ochaco unbuttons one more button and opens the window capturing everyone's attention when she sits on Bakugou's lap fanning Akali.

Aizawa wakes up and the bus stops. Akali wakes up when Ochaco gently nudges her. They get off the bus and Akali joins Midoriya who brushes her cheek worried about her. "It's a really terrible thing they did using the same spoon they use to stir the chicken in your soup."

Akali brushes it off curious about why the bus stopped in the middle of nowhere. "I think we've stretched enough let's get back to the bus." Mr Aizawa smirks dumping the students in the middle of nowhere and getting back on the bus to sleep the rest of the way to camp.

The students finally make it out of the forest and Akali is only still standing because she teamed up with Yaomomo. It was going to be hell without her.

Aizawa passes on some of recovery girls healing gummies. Akali goes straight to bed and wakes up early morning to train her quirk.

She has to release her mist from any and all parts of her body while getting used to it so that it doesn't make her hallucinate so much. Bakugou smiles at Ochaco walking past him and she smiles back.

Akali passes out, but she's still releasing her mist. "Is she okay?" Mineta and Midoriya ask at the same time. "She's fine." Aizawa carries her to the infirmary and Ragdoll checks her up.

"My cousin had an allergy this bad too, it's a miracle she worked through the pain."

"Each of these students have their own reason for being a hero and that drive is insatiable."

Akali wakes up during lunch and eats her food all by herself under a tree. She suddenly has trust issues with food someone else prepared for her.

Mina brings a second bowl of rice. "I made this one myself, there's no meat here." Akali smiles still seeing ghost.

She throws an imaginary line at her imaginary ghost and goes on to scare the ever loving crap out of Katsuki. "That's all I did and he's hated me ever since. I honestly think my whole revenge on Bakugou idea is a waste of time."

"It honestly is, just look at him over there with his hands all over Uraraka. Let's just swear off boys."

"Yeah. Who needs em anyway."