8. Kazan's advice

Akali walks into class and sits next to the red- and white-haired boy again they lock eyes and Akali looks away which confuses the male, but she still isn't used to people looking her in the eyes and those who do always have something mean to say about it.

Bakugou notices Akali doing that thing she always does when she tries to hide her eyes he doesn't want people to think he's soft, but there's something that always triggers Bakugou to act out of character when it involves Akali.

He walks over to her desk and tilts her chin up looking her in the eyes, "Come sit behind me and don't fight me about this either"

He whispers between the two of them and she stands up sitting behind him.

"Thank you" her low voice makes him turn around worried somethings wrong.

"Everything okay with your mom?"

"Amaya? Yes, my mom no"

Bakugou cocks a brow and gives her an odd look, "isn't Amaya your mom?"

She shakes her head and takes out her phone showing him a photo of Amaya and an Identical twin, "I hacked hospital records at the hospital where I was born and turns out Amaya is my aunt not my mom which would explain why she couldn't be bothered to act like one"

She shifts uncomfortably in her chair burying her face in her palms.

Bakugou flicks her forehead and she turns her head looking into his eyes and he winks at her.

She smiles at his attempt to cheer her up without being obvious. "oh, I almost forgot"

Bakugou cocks a brow at her statement while Akali leans forward and kisses Katsuki, he backs away and notices no one is paying attention so he lightly kisses back.

"That's from Kazan for some reason she sent me a text and said kiss Katsuki for me."

Bakugou sits in his chair seething, but he knows Akali didn't mean to piss him off and he doesn't know why he's so pissed off either.

"Akali you're doing that thing where you're being inappropriate" Katsuki says in his seat ignoring Sero who saw the whole thing.

Aizawa walks in for homeroom and doesn't really say much since this is the official day of school he only brushes up on the things they were supposed to know during orientation.

At lunch Akali follows Midoriya who's with Ochaco and Iida.

"Hey, I saw Bakugou kiss shy girl this morning" Sero says to Kaminari and Kirishima who walk behind Bakugou and sit at his table with Mineta glaring daggers at Bakugou.

"She's the only pretty girl who actually smiles and talks to me, why do you think I sit behind her in class? Why would you kiss her?" Mineta isn't really being very discrete about this and Sero tapes his mouth to shut him up.

"Hey man, what's the deal between you and shy girl she your girlfriend?" Kaminari asks

Bakugou looks each of them over trying not to lose his shit, but he lost it the moment they sat at the same table as him, "She's not my girlfriend and who the hell are you bastards anyway?"

Bakugou's voice echoes in the cafeteria and Kaminari flinches away from him.

Akali looks around knowing that was Bakugou for sure.

"Rumour has it you kissed Kachan this morning."

Akali nods looking around for the ash blonde, "it was a message from Kazan apparently their dating, isn't that just crazy? Katsuki Bakugou has a girlfriend and it's Kazan of all people. What a mess"