Bet

Akali jumps Midoriya who turns around and gives her a tight hug introducing her to all mights niece. "Nice to meet you. I'm currently on a lunch break, Mineta is slacking off again."

Mineta licks his tongue his hand about spank Akali's ass only for him to get hit on the head by a rock that bounced off of an attack by Katsuki in the islands course. You have to destroy a bunch of robots scattered on a make shift mountain field, fastest time wins.

Akali and Midoriya gulp at the same time watching Katsuki take first place. "Deku, what the hell are you doing here?" Midoriya hides behind Akali who lightly chuckles at Bakugou who grits his teeth his eyes looking her up and down.

She's wearing a white oversized shirt with skin tight black pants her hair tied in a High pony tail  just the way Katsuki likes it, with two loose strands that make her eyes stand out. Ochaco coaxes Midoriya into trying the race track out and Akali leans over the railing nearly falling over forgetting her hands are a little sweaty from holding the tray for too long.

"Watch it you idiot." Bakugou whispers in her ear and Akali nods looking at him before cheering for Midoriya who managed to get into second place behind Katsuki. Todoroki beats his score and Katsuki loses it wanting to fight him.

"Go on Akali, you can definitely beat Todoroki." Ochaco practically kicks her over the railing and she groans watching her white shirt now dirty. Katsuki literally stops breathing when he sees her take off her shirt. "You can begin."

She smiles making a gun with multiple missile bullets making it to first place in a single shot. "We have a  new first place winner." Akali smiles turning around nagging yaoyorozu for a new shirt. Katsuki runs a hand down the burn on her back. "What happened here?"

She sighs, "I had a dumb idea for training, and made missiles target me so I can dodge them, but I couldn't dodge then all, is it bad?"

"Yeah, why didn't you help her with her training Deku?" Katsuki grabs him by the collar glaring at him. Akali gently strokes Katsuki on the back. "I'm okay, it's nothing Recovery girl can't solve. It was s dumb idea, my fault not his."

Akali holds Katsukis hand into hers gently stroking with her thumbs. "Are they a couple?" All Mights niece asks and Bakugou jumps away from Akali stomping off. "Hey, back to work." Mineta scolds Akali who sighs in defeat. "Yeah, yeah, I know that."

Kirishima walks into their room behind Katsuki who flops on the bed face first. "So, I take it you still haven't decided who you want." Katsuki sighs, "I don't want either of them. Akali is now throwing herself at me, and I know she's planning something because I know she hasn't fogiven me, Kazan I just don't feel the same when it comes to her. I'm bored now."

Kirishima nods at Bakugou, "I get what you mean. Uraraka and I hit it off, you remember I told you I asked her out right." Bakugou nods and Kirishima huffs, "Well, after we had sex she wanted to make our relationship official and I honestly don't know why, but after she said that I haven't been feeling her the same, but than I see her fucking gorgeous body, and I swear just to tap that ass again I'll buy her the fucking moon."

Bakugou snorts, "Didn't you say that exact line when you told me your wet dream about Mina?" Kirishima shrieks, "Dude shut up about that." Kirishima was talking in his sleep when he slept over at Bakugou's place studying for the exams.

"Anyway dude, if you've lost interest in Akali, than do me a favour and get Uraraka off my case for me." Bakugou  raises a brow, "Who's that one again?"

"Pink cheeks." Bakugou makes an O with his mouth, he told Kirishima he had a wet dream about her once after she kept bending over in front of him everywhere he went all day at school. "What? Kirishima you asshole. I'm going after your girl next."

Kirishima smirks, "Fine. I go after your girl you go after mine. We'll see who's better than who at picking up ladies." Katsuki smirks slowly. "Good luck, Akali is obsessed with me, you have better luck going after Kazan."

Kirishima laughs, "Well, I still get a head start. I'd like to see you get Uraraka first." Bakugou cocks a brow, "You're on. You need the head start anyway. After I get round face I'll go for your girl. It won't take long getting them both."

They shake on it solidifying the bet.