Switching sides

Dabi locks eyes with Endeavour, he's in alot of trouble for cutting the cameras and sound, but his timing could not have been perfect. 

He notices Akali walking out of the maize pissed. 

"What did you say your name was?" Endeavour asks looking him up and down, he can bare to think that this is Toya Todoroki his son. 

"Toya Todoroki. Sorry, but I had too." He holds his hands up handing himself in. He watches Akali and his heart breaks, he's seen that look on her face one too many times, that damn Bakugou is a dead man when they see each other again. 

~

Akali walks past Midoriya with tears in her eyes. Bakugou follows out with a pissed off look on his face, he's so pissed off everyone can see his raging hot anger. 

Midoriya stands in his way glaring at him. Mina stands beside him rolling up her sleeves, she's ready to pummel him to death, or die trying. 

They both punch Bakugou in the face at the same time. He's knocked out instantly. 

They catch up to Akali in the bathrooms looking at her reflection in the mirror. She looks at her self and takes a deep breath, her expression is neutral like nothing happened at all, her heart is a raging furnace. 

She thinks to herself, maybe she should just join the league, things might not be so hard for her. 

Mina swings the door open and gives her a tight hug, "I have no idea what he said, but I swear I will knock another tooth out." 

Akali cries, "What's the use, I would heal it." She wipes the tears away, she feels more at home with Dabi and Shigaraki, they have always felt like home, maybe ...

"Kali, Can we talk." Midoriya's voice breaks her train of thought. 

She opens the door and it's Dabi standing there, he scowls. 

"Him again? What was it this time? Why don't you just transfer to Shiketsu? I mean your friend Midoroya is doing just fine on his own anyway." He says looking at her with a serious face. 

Akali nods, "Yeah, maybe I should leave with you, I don't think I want to be here anymore." She looks Midoriya directly in the eyes, "I can't keep doing this with him, this is the dramaic off before the on again." 

Gosh. She thinks to herself. She takes Toya's hand and nods. 

He looks her in the eyes, "Are you sure? This will completely cancel out the plans we had." He says reminding her of their future together. Their 2 kids and nice house, with stable jobs. 

Akali holds her head confused about what she wants. 

Toya pecks her forehead, "I actually want you to be happy, even if it's not with me, I just had to see you again, the next time we see each other you better come at me with all of youé got or someone you love will die." 

Akali's eyes widen, "What?" 

Toya kisses her one last time, "Guess I could not find something to make you useful to me after all." He walks away and she just watches him leave. 

Midoriya looks at Akali shaking her head, she can't figure out if he was just using her, lying all along, or if it's all been real. 

"Kali, was that?" Midoriya asks. 

"His name is Toya Todoroki, Endeavour's son and Shouto's brother, he told me what happened to him, he's not a villain, he would nev ..." She is electrocuted by her own quirk and passes out. 

Bakugou wakes up and Akali is crying in her bed. The heart break is so bad, she's practically grieving the guy. 

He sits beside her to comfort her and Akali accidentally blows him back, her quirk is as out of control as her emotions. She calls for help and Aizawa rushes in to find Akali with tears in her eyes, she's healing Bakugou from a distant. 

Aizawa takes a step toward Akali but is blown back as well, she did not do it on purpose. Kirishima tries but the gust of wind is not strong enough against his hardening. 

"Akali, i need you to calm down, it's raining like crazy outside." Kirishima says. 

~

Dabi watches the rain and his heart breaks, he grabs the things in his room and starts destroying the place angry. 

He had too, he can't be like Bakugou, he actually has to be selfless, he's willing to leave the league for her, but, only after his mission is complete. 

~

Akali watches as there are big blue flames at a distance as they ride back to the campus. Her heart breaks all over again. 

They arrive at the campus and she locks herself in her room. 

she texts Kurogiri for a warp gate, but he tells her that he cannot open a warp gate while she is in UA. 

Akali leaves and meets with Shigaraki instead, he looks pissed off. 

"Are you alright?" Kurogiri asks

"I'll join you, I'll drop out of UA and join the league of villains."