10. Akali Neon

Akali goes to sleep ignoring Bakugou's phone calls. It's obvious Kazan's story she was lying about not being with Katsuki is a lie. She can't believe them. Did they coordinate this? Sit down in some sick and twisted hole and plan to play her like this?

~~~

Akali walks into the campus and spots Bakugou walking to class with his phone in his hand he seems to be enjoying the conversation too.

"Hey Neo good morning"

"It's a shitty morning Izoo" she grabs him and pulls him aside, "What would you do if a guy was playing you and it's too soon for him to even be playing you I mean we weren't even boyfriend and girlfriend for more then a day and he was cheating already don't ask who because it's not important"

"Kachan? Kazan already told me about you two."

"That bitch!" she walks to class and snatches Katsuki's phone from him, "You are an asshole Katsuki did you think it would be funny what you're doing?"

Katsuki's grateful she isn't causing a scene, but she's upset and he sure as hell does not want to explain why the shy girl would be so pissed of and so early in the morning.

Akali notices that he's not saying anything and doesn't even look guilty, and that's the real sad part. He doesn't care and would've continued like this and she would've been in the dark had it not been for her seeing them together when she came to see Izuku who asked for help with something.

Homeroom starts and Aizawa talks about a class rep.

Akali isn't interested in being class rep even if she wasn't shy she wouldn't be so hyped about it.

"Vote for me" Kaminari says to Akali catching it that she isn't interested in this and if everyone votes for themselves her vote will decide the class rep.

she votes for Midoriya sitting back in her seat while Iida and Yaoyorozu count the votes.

"Mind giving me my phone back?" Bakugou turns around.

Akali smiles crushing his phone, "I'm a nice gal Katsuki not a stupid one and what I hate more than someone messing with my friends is someone messing with my head, you're going to wish you never met me."

Akali occasionally kicks the back of Bakugou's chair in class and went so far as to make him inhale her smoke which causes hallucinations, depending on how much of it you inhale the hallucinations can be obvious or vivid. she never tells people about this so she can catch them off guard with it.

At lunch Akali sits next to Midoriya holding a small pistol and shoots a hole into Bakugou's soda across the room.

Katsuki stands up and walks towards Akali fuming. he won't let her just make his life hell anything she can do he can do better, and she is severely lacking in experience when it comes to knocking people down a peg or two unlike him.

He stands in front of her and the alarm goes off causing him to get pushed back by a mob of panicking students he falls back and Akali offers a hand.

"Just kidding, scum of the earth like you should be 6 feet under."

He grabs her pulling her down.

She purposely falls on top of him, "I'm sorry Katsuki i'm just pissed off, that moved you pulled was so uncool what's up with that?"

She straddles him sitting on top of him crossing her arms.

"Get the hell of me, it's not my fault you're only good as a back up plan. I mean even Deku has new friends now and only sees you as the girl who comes running when he asks, but when he doesn't need you he doesn't notice you, where is he now? why didn't he do the heroic thing and take your hand to make sure you were safe?"

"So that's what I was to you? a back up plan?" she nods and stands up a pain in her chest that's only getting worse with every second, "I hope you're happy with your first choice I know i'm not."

Bakugou glares when she walks away realising he was an option and there's someone else she likes.

Akali bumps into the tall lanky guy from the entrance exam she doesn't say much and uses her quirk to push past the giants and crowd making It past the exit and walking to class.

Tokoyami, Shoji and Mineta are sitting in here with a panicked Mineta shaking in his boots.

She sits in her seat waiting for the chaos to die down, eventually everything settles down and classes continue.

Aizawa announces a training exercise at an off campus facility so everyone goes to the change rooms.

"Hey is everything okay with you and Bakugou I noticed you acting kind of strange towards him"

"I hate him, he's a jackass"

Mina and Akali are the only ones left since the other girls were excited about a trip they rushed to get out, "Wanna talk about it?" Mina asks tying her shoes while Akali ties her hair up and leaves two thin loose strands curling them.

They leave together and Akali sighs, "Bakugou and I started dating yesterday and on the very same day he had sex with my childhood best friend who's lying to me thinking I don't know and when I confronted Katsuki about it all he had to say was that it's not his fault i'm always a back up."

Mina gasps and gives Akali a tight hug, "He is such a jerk"

Akali nods and sits next to Mina on the bus, "You know what you need? To show him how badass you are and that he screwed up"

Akali shifts away from Mina slightly she looks like she's cooking up a storm for her.

They walk and sit together on the bus

"Come to my place after school we'll go shopping" Mina says

Hagakure turns around from her seat, "Shopping? I know the best shops with the best clothes that will make you go O.M.G in an instant, you guys been to the new shop at the mall yet?"

Mina and Akali shake their heads and Hagakure takes out her phone showing them the underwear.

"We could get Akali some" Mina snorts and Akali blushes, "What's wrong with my underwear?"

"It's not this underwear" Mina shows her the lingerie and Akali hides her face, "You people are insane"

~~~

The bus stops and they get off the bus

Thee U.S.J looks so big or maybe it's the octopus giant behind her making her feel small.

Mina squeals taking Akali's arm into hers and pulling her along, "Isn't this exciting?"

"Sure is."