Mystery Boyfriend

Kazan's roommate walks into her shared room and finds her roommate on the bed crying.

She sits beside her and strokes her forehead getting her hair out of her face, "New guy trouble?"

She shakes her head, "We broke up. I called him again and to my surprise Akali picked up twice. I have no idea what to think.

"I should have seen it coming. I've seen her ex hang around him, I just don't know if I should assume the worst or not."

She cannot stand the idea of Dabi being with Akali, she should have asked questions when she had the chance.

Her house mate drags her out of bed, when Kazan and her house mate are outside she's surprised to see Akali waiting for her.

"Hey, mind if I join you guys?" Akali asks keeping her distance anticipating a negative answer.

Kazan nods, she wants to know the truth and find out more about Akali and Bakugou.

They go to the bowling rink at the mall and have some fun. Akali and Kazan's roommate are bonding quite well while Kazan has her eyes on Akali doubting her intentions.

They sit down for something to eat ordering their meal and catching up. Akali holds nothing back about her feelings towards Bakugou but it comes off as if she utterly hates the guy.

Truthfully speaking she completely cut ties with Shigaraki it was only recently they reconnected, he's planning an attack against UA but she already told Mr Aizawa, she may not know what it is, but they hinted that they have someone on the inside.

Kazan nods happy with the reports she's getting about everyone she brings up, but now is the moment of truth.

"What about Dabi?" Kazan asks hiding her scowl behind her milkshake glass.

Akali stays silent paying attention to her phone acting like she missed the question.

A stranger in a hoodie sits at the table and Kazan looks surprised that Dabi is here. Toga sits beside her and gives her a warm hug.

According to Akali she only knows Dabi. Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and has met All for One once. Those are the only members Akali knows, but she knows every last one of them.

Akali stops typing on her phone and hides the text message when Dabi turns to read what she wrote.

He scowls and snatches the phone out of her hands. Kazan raises a brow when he unlocks the phone with his own finger print.

"Your finger print unlocks her phone?" She asks holding the jealousy and the thoughts that she was pushing back.

There's this suspicious feeling she's getting about the two of them. Dabi nods, "Yeah, I want to make sure she doesn't send any suspicious texts to the authority. Plus, she gets calls too often, I want to make sure she doesn't go around contacting the wrong people for the wrong reason's."

Dabi harshly pulls Akali out of her seat and walks away, "You better be right behind me."

Akali jumps and follows behind him. They walk to a car and she sits next to him scared.

Dabi frowns, "What is going on between you and Bakugou? I want to trust you but you're not making it easy for me."

Akali frowns, "She asked about us and I didn't know what to do so I just started texting I didn't even look at who, I swear I am not getting back with Bakugou."

Dabi crushes the phone with his bare hands, "Akali if I can't trust you with these people that you care about I will kill them all, one by one. Starting with Bakugou himself." He glares at her completely serious.

Akali turns to the side and notices Kazan coming out the mall exit spying, "Can we talk later, your girlfriend is here." She opens the door and Dabi nearly burns off the starring wheel.

"Akali don't you dare walk out on me, sit your ass back in this car and lock the door. You get out of the car when I tell you to get out."

Kazan and her roommate are surprised by the way Dabi is so hostile towards Akali. She feels bad for even thinking anything between them is happened.

Dabi has Akali on a tight leash, she couldn't get away from the league even if she wanted too. Soon it might be her. She doesn't want that at all.

The car drives away until her bug is out of range and she can't hear what they are saying. She calls Bakugou asking whether he knows anything about Akali and Dabi.

Bakugou narrows his eyes, "Dabi? Why are you asking about him?"

Kazan turns around overhearing her roommate report a kidnapping. She describes Akali to a T and even gives a full name and surname.

"What the hell do you know about Dabi? How do you know him? And why would you ask specifically about him and Akali?" Bakugou glares at his phone.

Is Dabi the mystery Boyfriend?

'My exes have bad taste in guys' he thinks to himself hanging up to check on Akali. No answer.