Merry Christmas!🎄❤

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Family! I wish for y'all to have strength and peace and safety this holidays, especially after this heavy year. Love and light my family.❤ 

Enjoy this sneak peak for The Shade's Of Everything! ( releasing soon on wattpad )

_

"I love you and I love our life that we've built together, amante."

Percy pressed his warm lips against the side of my head and I held back my smug smirk as I sat beside him, clutching tightly on to his hand. "Me too," I whisper.

_

If someone told me four years ago that I would be moving to London with a sexy dominating man and a smart mouthed boy, all while being pregnant, I would have laughed my ass off.

I mean, seriously. . . me?

I've done nothing daring in my life.

Well I did nothing daring up until I met a green eyed beast and when he smiled it made me weak in the knees.

Percy and I have done many daring things since we've met and I could honestly say his changed me, opened me up more and brought out the inner, real, me. I couldn't thank him enough for that.

But, among the many wild and crazy and dangerous things we've done together- for me, the most craziest thing had to be falling in love with this man, crazy yet completely one of the best decisions I've ever made and I swear I couldn't be any happier than I was now.

"Did you do that by yourself?" I ask, trying to hold back my laughter.

Percy raises up an eyebrow at me, "Yes. Why?"

"Oh nothing."

His eyes narrow warningly at me and all I do is send a smirk in his direction before plopping myself down on the couch- patiently waiting.

"What?" He asks again and I look away, shrugging.

I turn my attention to the large opened window where you could clearly see it was snowing. I've never witnessed snow before and that's absolutely crazy that I haven't but god, it's beautiful and so so cold and icy.

I've been outside once when it first started snowing here and Ch-

"HEEY!" A loud, child like voice screams, running into the large lounge.

I smile and quickly turn my attention to the one that entered the room.

His little hands are on his hips while his mouth is set in a cute little pout and his eyes are accusing and narrowedly pointed towards the large thing infront of us all.

"What?" Percy says again and by the underlying tone in his voice I just know that his tired of saying that one word already.

Charlie huffs, "Christmas tree decorating is supposed to be a family thing. . . Jerk!"

I press my lips tightly together, holding back my laughter as the little boy pushes past his brother now, his hand reaches out to grip the silver tinsel and then, he runs with it.

I blank because I already know what's coming after this.

He pulls too hard and knocks straight into Percy who has a completely gobsmacked facial expression as he looks at me but what he doesn't see is the large Christmas tree heading straight for him.

"Percy!"

"Oh shit,"

"What?"

It's too late cause the tree hits his back which causes him to fall face flat against the wooden floor boards and the tree, decorations and all, is all over the place while an innocent faced Charlie stands near the fire place.

"Great," The little boy throws his hands up and then starts clapping as I go to stand. "Now we can do it together, as a family!"

My eyes narrow at him, "Go help your brother!" I warn.

His green eyes widen and he quickly nods his head before rushing over to his big brother who doesn't even care that his got a tree blanketing him right now as he laughs.

"That's fuc- that's funny but you're right." He says to Charlie and I roll my eyes, shaking my head.

Men.

They were ridiculous!

My eyes go all over the floor, "I am not cleaning that up for you guys, hands and legs, we've all got them." I say. "And Charlie where's that tin-"

"Something's burning!"

I scream and I don't know why I do but it's loud and short and makes me jump back a few steps.

Percy sends me a funny worried look while Charlie's eyes focus on something behind me.

His eyes are wide and full of alert which only causes worry to seep in, what has he done now ? And where has he been for the last hour anyways? He better not have been outside again, trying to eat snow!

"It's in the fire." He mumbles and I frown.

"What's in the fi-"

_

Just want to say that love you guys, thank you for supporting me!🤗❤ please vote lol I just found out that it's important to vote.