16

Sophia.

The waves lapped gently against the soft sand on the beach, underneath the black blanket of the stary night sky as the moon shines brightly down on us.

I smile to myself, basking in all this beautiful glory gives me a sense of relief, peacefulness and happiness. I feel content as I look over at the man that sits beside me, in wonder and awe— How can he still look so good? I sometimes wonder If I'm dreaming. If he is real, if any of this is real but somehow I know it is— as the famous cutie Pikachu once said, I can feel it in my jellies.

The moons rays are hitting him perfectly, outlining his intense jawline and tattooed neck wonderfully.

“We should go for a swim.” Percy mumbles.

I snap out of my obsessive gawking trance and stare at him to the open water in front of us and then back at him, with slightly widen eyes and my mouth agape.

“I don't have a swinsu—”

He shrugs, cutting me off. “We could go skinny dipping.” He says as a grin spreads across his face and he looks back at me, waiting for me to agree with him.

I gulp. “As in n— naked? In there?” I mumble.

I eye the open blue waters in curiosity and a shiver rakes through me when thoughts of something slithering up my legs start to form. I can't. . . do it! I go in there naked.

Percy raises a questioning eyebrow up, he watches me with carefulness and curiosity while his lips pull up into a smirk. “Amante. I've seen you naked and I think you're fucking sexy! Don't fight it.” He says, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth and oh my god!

I feel myself get wet at the sight of him, sitting here without his shirt and with him biting his lips like that, I would jump into lava for this man. I look away, my cheeks redden and I nod my head, mumbling out an okay.

He stands beside me, dusting himself from sand before and I turn my head back to watch him.

“C'mere,” He whispers and extends his right hand out to me. I grab it and he successfully lifts me off the ground and dusts me off too while I stand under his chin, blushing like a little kid. “Do you want me to turn around?” He asks once his done and stares at me with warm eyes.

The old me would have blushed furiously at this and eagerly nodding her head yes but she's not here anymore.

I shake my head, “No.” I breath out.

My hands reach for the red straps, pulling both my arms out while he tugs at his dark jeans. I turn around and lift my hair up, waiting for him to get done and help me.

I feel his warm mint like breath hit against my neck and take in a deep shaky breath to calm my nerves.

His body heat wraps around me like a warm blanket.

His nose slowly drags up my neck until it reaches behind my ear and he places a soft, gentle kiss on the spot while his fingers move teasingly slow down my back, dragging the cold zipper slowly and making his fingers slowly brush against my hot skin in a tease.

The dress falls to the ground seconds later Percy is quick to work on my bra and I shimmy out of my lacy matching underwear, both hitting the ground in unison.